🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Can you help with progress not being added

jp6519
jp6519 Posts: 1 Newbie

I finished rachel and didn't get her and I finished the pick dude too and never got him. Can you please help

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    edited March 2021

👋 廾ⅰ @jp6519, welcome to the Community!

Let's see if we can help you here.

• Could you please share a screenshot of your Scrapbook and -if you were to have them- of the completed Events you mention? It would give us a better understanding of where you are at with the characters & costumes you've collected so far.
      • Learn how to add a screenshot to your comment ---> Here

• As for not receiving Rachel, have you tried running some troubleshooting on your device? This usually fixes most issues & you might see Rachel appear in your Scrapbook after that. Please, try the options below to see if they resolve the issue. ⬇️
      • Force close all apps restart your device making sure to leave it switched off for at least 10 seconds before turning it back on again.
      • Update both your device your game app.
      • Clear the cache in your device game app.
      • Make sure that you have sufficient free memory on your device. We normally recommend having at least 2GB free. If you have less than this be sure to free up some memory to enable the game to run as smoothly as possible.
      • As a last resort, try deleting & reinstalling the game as this usually fixes most issues. Simply make sure that your game is safely backed up to your King or Facebook account before proceeding with this step.
        • Note that any Boosters or extra Lives stored in the game may also be lost during this process, so it's worth trying to use them up before reinstalling. ‼️

• What do you mean by "the pick dude"? I'm guessing it is our pink fellow Bubblegum Troll, right? 😁 Did you know we had a Player call our dear Troll the pink slug that farts bubbles?! 😂 Check it out here if you want to have a good laugh. (Cc. @Lola_Pop, @gr33n3y3z, @LoveDachs, @Nix66, @Nat09)

Thanks @Nix66 for the heads up, all help appreciated around here! 🙌 😉

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?