How do i get back quests?

I try everything.

Thanks

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,770 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our friendly community

Please check for the update and update your game and clear the cache and restart. Please play a level and the game will update.

You can find the quests here !!!

Here are 3 pictures of where to find them.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    Options

廾ⅰ there @Darknesss, thanks for reaching back out to us with your question! 🙌

ℹ️ In very rare circumstances, there may be a widespread issue delivering the Game to you so, like @Spinnifix correctly pointed out, it’s worthwhile doing some housekeeping/troubleshooting steps on your device to maximize the chances of the game running smoothly for you.

⚙️ Please, try all the options below to see if they resolve the issue. ⬇️

• Force close all apps & restart your device making sure to leave it switched off for at least 10 seconds before turning it back on again.

• Update both your device your game app.

• Clear the cache in your device game app.

• Make sure that you have sufficient free memory on your device. We normally recommend having at least 2GB free. If you have less than this be sure to free up some memory to enable the game to run as smoothly as possible.

• As a last resort, try deleting & reinstalling the game as this usually fixes most issues. Simply make sure that your game is safely backed up to your King or Facebook account before proceeding with this step.
      • Note that any Boosters or extra Lives stored in the game may also be lost during this process, so it's worth trying to use them up before reinstalling. ‼️

🍭 Hope that helps & don't hesitate to come back here should the issue persist.

Thanks @Spinnifix for pitching in, all help is appreciated here! 😊

• Darknesss
    Darknesss Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

I do that everything but nothing changed. I do that yesterday and today and still nothing 😭

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to the sweet King Community.

Please can you attach a screenshot showing the map of your game?

Please note that the temporary features and events in King games are test features that the Studio randomly releases to groups of players, so they are not always available and not available to all players. Maybe at this moment you are not in the group that gets the missions.

I hope you understand me.

Thanks and keep enjoying

• Darknesss
    Darknesss Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?