🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Star race results still freezing my game

Options
PanS
PanS Posts: 5 Level 2

It’s been a week now and I’m still not able to play on either my iPad or my android phone because the results of the Star Race are still freezing. It’s frustrating that I can’t participate in the challenges going on. Is there a way to get answers than posting here? I tried the chat option but that was just a bot with generic replies. I have updated my apps on both devices plus restarted.

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited March 2021
    Options

@PanS Hi and welcome, Have you cleared the cache from your android app store to see if this helps and also clear Safari cache on ipad, even though you playing through the app. Restart after doing both

You can not physically speak to support, but after speaking to the bot it will give you the option for customer support to contact you via email

The issue has been reported but have no further information on this at present

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    edited March 2021
    Options

廾ⅰ @PanS!

ℹ️ The Studio ran a check on the Star Chase event & found no glitch so I'm guessing the issue you are experiencing is related to your device.

➡️ Could you please send me a PM with your Game ID & describe the device and platform you are using to play the game? I will pass this on to our CM come Monday CET office hours to see if you can help you. Meanwhile, please follow @Freddy_Falkner's advice above.

• PanS
    PanS Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

So it seems my issue had something to do with being logged on thru Facebook.I logged out on both of the devices and when I logged back on it was fixed. So thank you all for your assistance and I hate it took me a week to figure it out but I’m good now.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?