🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Technical issues

Options
ravii85
ravii85 Posts: 68 Level 2

Hiii.my name is ravii from India. Actuly i m facing problem from some days because game is not properly working i had reset my phone also but same problem game crashed and also i have cleared 8level of goldbar challeng but not showing up there in game now will u please send me the update about this. raviiverma85@gmail.com

Best Answer

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

👋 廾ⅰ @ravii85, welcome to the Community!

• Have you uninstalled you game app since you completed the first part of the event? ⁉️ If you have, that is the reason why the second part of the event is not showing up in your game. ‼️  An uninstall before a player has started and/or completed Part 2 of the event will result in them not getting Part 2.
    • Also, please bear in mind that there is an issue with Part 2 of the Pot of Gold event (Gold Bars challenge) that is currently under investigation by the Studio. Please comment HERE with your Game ID & the device/platform you are using to play the game so we can pass that info to them.

• As for your game crashing, please follow the troubleshooting steps below to see if that fixes the issue. ⬇️
      • Force close all apps & restart your device making sure to leave it switched off for at least 10 seconds before turning it back on again.
      • Update both your device & your game app.
      • Clear the cache in your device & game app.
      • Make sure that you have sufficient free memory on your device. We normally recommend having at least 2GB free. If you have less than this be sure to free up some memory to enable the game to run as smoothly as possible.

Answers

• SBH
    SBH Posts: 69,476 Level 5
    Options

Hello My Friend 😃 I had same problem. Updating the game helped me 😃👍😃 You playing on android or Windows???

• ravii85
    ravii85 Posts: 68 Level 2
    Options

I can't see any update in playstore i m playing in android 🙄

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

👋 廾ⅰ @ravii85, welcome to the Community!

• Have you uninstalled you game app since you completed the first part of the event? ⁉️ If you have, that is the reason why the second part of the event is not showing up in your game. ‼️  An uninstall before a player has started and/or completed Part 2 of the event will result in them not getting Part 2.
    • Also, please bear in mind that there is an issue with Part 2 of the Pot of Gold event (Gold Bars challenge) that is currently under investigation by the Studio. Please comment HERE with your Game ID & the device/platform you are using to play the game so we can pass that info to them.

• As for your game crashing, please follow the troubleshooting steps below to see if that fixes the issue. ⬇️
      • Force close all apps & restart your device making sure to leave it switched off for at least 10 seconds before turning it back on again.
      • Update both your device & your game app.
      • Clear the cache in your device & game app.
      • Make sure that you have sufficient free memory on your device. We normally recommend having at least 2GB free. If you have less than this be sure to free up some memory to enable the game to run as smoothly as possible.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?