🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Elsa learns all about rainbows

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend

Imagine there was just a huge rainstorm. You were safe from the rain in your house, but you looked outside as soon as it ended. The sun is just starting to come out from behind the clouds, and the rain has ended. During this magical moment, however, you see a beautiful sight- a rainbow!

And so, our story begins ……………. Elsa is taking a walk in the beautiful sunshine. That was quite a storm that they had in the Candy Kingdom, but the rain has stopped, and the clouds are breaking up. After a little while she bumps into Yeti who is doing a little dance.

“Hey Yeti, what’s up?” says Elsa. “Are you coming from the spa? It sure looks like it and you forgot to take the cucumber slices off your eyes.”

Yeti stops dancing because he has heard Elsa’s voice. He takes the cucumber slices off his eyes and greets her.

“Oh, hi Elsa,” Yeti says. “I’ve just come from the Friends’ game. I was helping a player clear a level and I still have that happy rhythm in my head. I can’t stop dancing.”

Yeti looks to the right of him and sees this beautiful rainbow. Elsa also notices it. They start to discuss the different colors in the rainbow and then Elsa thinks that this might be her next story! She doesn’t know much about them except that they are beautiful. 

“Let me look at my phone to see what they have to say about the rainbow colors,” says Elsa. She finds an interesting article and reads it to Yeti.

‘What are the Colors of the Rainbow?

The colors of the rainbow are Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, and Violet. An easy way to remember the colors of the rainbow is ROY G. BIV.

R: Red

O: Orange

Y: Yellow

G: Green

B: Blue

I: Indigo

V: Violet 

Double Rainbow - Sometimes sunlight is reflected twice inside a raindrop. When this occurs, we get a secondary rainbow or a double rainbow.

The colors of a secondary or double rainbow are in the opposite order of the primary or first rainbow. So, you will not see ROYGBIV. You will see VIBGYOR or violet, Indigo, Blue, Green, Yellow, Orange then Red. ’ (Source)

Now that was interesting information! They say their goodbyes and Elsa finishes her walk enjoying the smell of fresh air that is noticeable after a heavy rain. 

Let’s continue – What are Rainbows?

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?