🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

🍭 Unique & Shared 🍭

Options
[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
edited April 2021 in Off-topic

Come join us! Sign up here in 2 seconds!

👋 廾ⅰ y'all!

Here I am, in between catching up with all our friendly PMs, feeling inspired. 💡

What a great place this Community is when it comes to all of us meeting!

And, as we write back & forth, we get to know each other better... sometimes so much so that we find out the most unexpected things about each other!

ෆั During the 15 months I've been part of the Community I've come to learn, for example, that my friend @Nat09 🐇 is obsessed with bunnies & that awesome @Nix66 🛫 is thinking about getting her pilot's license soon.

ෆั I've also learnt that good old @Freddy_ is, other than a world class Crusher, not as old as I thought & not much older than me...still though! 😁 I've also learnt from @Elsa that Chewy has a hard time not shoving food into his mouth.

So here I am, asking you to tell us something about yourself that is unexpected, as in out of the norm, unusual or kind of awkwardly fun.

〽️ Or you can tell us about that one thing you learnt about one of your friends around the Community that you think is specially uncommon or surprising.

〽️ How about you tell us something you've learnt about one of the amazing characters in the game?

〽️ Or, why not do all three?! 🙃 For all we know, we might have more in common than what meets the eye! Just like fellow Friends Game Mod @gr33n3y3z & I who, turns out, joined the Community at around the same time.

🍭 Here is one about me ⇝ Once or twice a month, I drive from Atlanta to Savannah here in the US to participate in the most awesome midnight car races. So yeah, I race cars just like my Mom used to do! 🙃

ᴏᴡ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʏ'ᴀʟʟ?! 🍭

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?