🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Game crashing on Apple devices- REPORTED

Options
nigeltheone
nigeltheone Posts: 6 Level 2
edited April 2021 in Support

does anyone know why the game crashes and goes back to desktop when you click to join team. i am running game on PC never had this problem before

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,734 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our friendly community

I know that very well and have reported it. The team is not quite finished yet and is still working on it.

Please be patient.

@Lola_Pop

• Masonmagoo
    Masonmagoo Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options

How can I fix that glitch?

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Masonmagoo Hi and welcome

Try checking your device and game are up to date, clear the cache from your app store if android device log out and restart your device and see if this solves you issue.

If not you may find you need to uninstall and reinstall the game, but if it is a mobile device you will LOSE any stored BOOSTERs and LIVES

Thank you

• largpe2
    largpe2 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Answer ✓
    Options

I have the same problem

the game had automatically run updates and ever since I am unable to play. As soon as I click either the level or even look to see what my daily challenges are ,the game shuts down.

i am playing on an iPad

• grandadpops58
    grandadpops58 Posts: 10 Level 2
    edited April 2021
    Options

I updated the game today on my iPad, and since then whenever I get to the play screen and choose a character and press start the games disapears and takes me back to the desktop , I have tried all the suggested ways to overcome this but it stays the same

Is it the update that is causing this.......................

• bullrunner
    bullrunner Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Updated Friends on April 8,2021. Since then game crashes after I choose a player. I would suggest that future updates be beta tested before released to general public

• grandadpops58
    grandadpops58 Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

Well I guess we will have to wait until they realize the update is causing these problems then.............

thanks for the reply

• Masonmagoo
    Masonmagoo Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options

I am also playing on ipad. It started right after the latest update. I don't want to delete or reinstall as I've collected a lot of boosters. I had the same problem before but it resolved after a day. So annoying.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    edited April 2021
    Options

廾ⅰ @Masonmagoo & @largpe2, welcome to the Community!

ℹ️ There is a known issue that the Studio is investigating regarding the game crashing on some Apple devices.

Please, try the troubleshooting steps suggested below. ‼️ If the issue persists after that, please comment here with your Game ID & the model of the device you are playing on so we can pass the info on to the team for further investigation.

• Force close all apps & restart your device making sure to leave it switched off for at least 10 seconds before turning it back on again.
    • Update both your device & your game app.
    • Clear the cache in your device game app.
    • Make sure that you have sufficient free memory on your device. We normally recommend having at least 2GB free. If you have less than this be sure to free up some memory to enable the game to run as smoothly as possible.

• As a last resort, try deleting & reinstalling the game as this usually fixes most issues. Simply make sure that your game is safely backed up to your King or Facebook account before proceeding with this step.
      • Note that Boosters or extra Lives stored in the game may be lost during this process, so it's worth trying to use them up before reinstalling. ‼️

Cc. @Freddy_ ℹ️

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    Options

廾ⅰ @bullrunner & @grandadpops58 welcome to the Community!

ℹ️️ There is a known issue that the Studio is investigating regarding the game crashing on some Apple devices.

Please, try the troubleshooting steps suggested below‼️ If the issue persists after that, please comment here with your Game ID & the model of the device you are playing on so we can pass the info on to the team for further investigation.

• Force close all apps & restart your device making sure to leave it switched off for at least 10 seconds before turning it back on again.
    • Update both your device your game app.
    • Clear the cache in your device game app.
    • Make sure that you have sufficient free memory on your device. We normally recommend having at least 2GB free. If you have less than this be sure to free up some memory to enable the game to run as smoothly as possible.

• As a last resort, try deleting & reinstalling the game as this usually fixes most issues. Simply make sure that your game is safely backed up to your King or Facebook account before proceeding with this step.
      • Note that Boosters or extra Lives stored in the game may be lost during this process, so it's worth trying to use them up before reinstalling. ‼️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?