🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

What are animal crackers?

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend

Early one morning Elsa decides to check out the community to find out what’s going on. She bumps into @Miss_Dani and @Lola_Pop who are talking about the new wallpaper that the studio created for the players.

“What’s in your hand Elsa,” asks Miss_Dani.

Elsa explains to them that inside the box are some of the most delicious cookies that she recalls from childhood. 

“These are animal crackers,” says Elsa. “I remember eating them when I was a child. Yummy!”

The two of them look at the box and neither have any clue what they are all about. Elsa explains it to them.

“An animal cracker is a particular type of small cracker or cookie, baked in the shape of an animal, usually an animal either at a zoo or circus, Elsa says. “My favorite ones were those that were covered with chocolate, but you don’t see those anymore.”

What a sweet memory that is! Elsa shares them with her friends, and they can’t believe how good they taste.  

“Where can I find these?” asks Miss_Dani.

“Are there any recipes on the Internet?” Lola_Pop asks.

Recipe! Now that sounds like a great idea. She tells the girls that she will look for some easy recipes online and maybe they can get together to bake some.

Hugs and kisses.

Let’s continue - The history of animal crackers

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?