🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Olivia teaches her friends how to paint

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
edited May 2021 in Candy Friends Stories

One day Elsa grabs a cup of hot coffee and heads on over to the Player’s Corner in the King community to find out what’s going on. She bumps into Tiffi and Olivia chatting.

“Hi guys, what’s going on?” questions Elsa.

Tiffi is so engrossed with what Olivia is telling her that she isn’t aware that Elsa is standing next to her.

“Oh hi Elsa,” says Olivia. “@Lola_Pop and @Pounawea just opened up the Art Nook: King Fanart! here in the Player’s Corner. I am super excited about it because you know how much I enjoy doing my art. I remember when I entered the Friends’ Got Talent contest and created a picture of a game level in Candy Crush Friends Saga.”

“Olivia, I remember when we wrote that story,” says Elsa. “I’m sorry that you didn’t win. Hey …….. I have an idea for you Olivia! Since you do enjoy art and you are really good at it how about holding art classes for our characters? I haven’t looked through the different messages yet but maybe there are some messages asking the players to post their artwork. That would be a fun thing! Maybe you can teach me how to draw Olivia. I’d love to learn from you!”

What a great idea! Elsa tells the girls that she’s going to check out the messages in the Art Nook. Tiffi is going to contact her friends to see if any would be interested in taking some art classes. Olivia loves the idea and tells the girls that she has to head home to create some art lessons.

Let’s continue - Elsa and Lola_Pop chat

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?