๐Ÿ’žWith a little help from my friends! Earn our Love badge here!
โšฝ๏ธ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿˆ Friends Comm' Together Games! Second competition here!
๐ŸŒด It's ON! Join our Weekend Challenge HERE

(ENDED) ๐Ÿญ ๐Ÿญ Guess the Score ๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŒŸ to Win the Gold ๐Ÿญ ๐Ÿญ

PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 13,993 Farm Moderator
edited June 1 in Win Prizes

Do not have a King Community account yet?ย ย Sign Up Right HERE!ย It only takes a minute ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hello dear Crushing Friendsย ๐Ÿญย ๐Ÿค—ย ๐Ÿญ

Are you ready for another challenge?

Our dear Galaxy Yeti has helped me with finding the Animals and left me lot of moves to get a good score in my level ๐Ÿคฉ

I have achieved a nice score and as you can see I came in the 1st place too. But, to challenge my friends, I have blocked the score that is in the middle.

Now, you have to tell me what are those 3 digits ๐Ÿ”ข ๐Ÿ”Ÿ ๐Ÿ”ข

This is my final score๐Ÿ‘‡

The score started with 16 and ended with 0 {16_ _ _0}

Challenge ๐Ÿ’ช

Guess the digits that are blocked and write down my entire score ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿง

Rewardsย ๐ŸŽ ย 

3 Players with closer guessers will winย 25 Gold Barsย each into their CCFS game ๐ŸŽ ๐ŸŽ

Rules โœ…

Each player can have up to 10 guesses -- but in separate comments;

-------------> NO NEEDย to post in a Spoiler;

Ticker โฐ

The Contest will end on 21st May 2021 at 13:00 CET

These are theย "Terms & Conditions" to follow to participateย inย all of our King Community Contestsย โญ๏ธย ๐ŸŒŸย โญ๏ธ

Now, let's see who will guess the closest ๐Ÿคž โ˜บ๏ธ

Signature - Moderators 2021 FHS PummyRajpng
Prev13456719

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.