🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Elsa and Tiffi create a memory book

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,692 Sweet Legend
edited June 2021 in Candy Friends Stories

The summer is now coming to an end! Tiffi and her friends had so much fun finding some cool summer fun ideas. Kimmy and Jenny visited Candy Town so they were also involved with these adventures. 

Now Tiffi has all these wonderful pictures that everyone took on each adventure. What can she do with them? 

Put them in a shoebox? No that’s not a good idea? 

Buy a photo album? Well it would keep them all in one place but do people use photo albums anymore?

Just then Tiffi’s phone rings and it’s Elsa calling.

“Hi Elsa, what’s up?” asks Tiffi. “I was just looking at all the pictures that we took this summer but I don’t know what to do with them. Any ideas?”

Elsa suggests to Tiffi that maybe she could put them in a memory book. She also suggests that she could do a digital photo book online. 

“If you need help putting a book together, please let me know,” says Elsa. “I know that you guys did a lot of things this summer. Believe me, I can feel it in my fingers after writing 9 new stories! But it was so much fun to see all of you enjoy each other’s company.”

If it wasn’t for all the candy crush games would all these characters ever have met? Would they ever have gotten this close or shared so much fun without Elsa’s stories? 

“I have an idea,” Elsa says. “Gather all the photos and I’ll create a memory book of all the things that you did this summer. We can co-author this story together! How does that sound?”

Tiffi loves the idea and she suggests that they get together to go over all the pictures. They make plans to meet for lunch at Le Bistro the next day. 

Let’s continue - What is a memory book?

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?