🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Elsa and Jelly Queen take a factory tour

_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend

Elsa has just finished her Hurricane Elsa story and uploaded it into the Friends’ community. Her stomach begins to growl so she looks at the time. Wow! She forgot to eat breakfast and now it’s lunch time. She decides to take herself out to eat.

As she approaches the restaurant she bumps into Jelly Queen.

“Hi Jelly Queen, I haven’t seen you in a while,” says Elsa. “What’s going on?”

“I was just going inside to eat lunch,” says Jelly Queen. “Hey, how about we eat lunch together?”

Great idea! The two of them walk inside. The restaurant it is pretty crowded but they find an empty table so they take a seat. As Elsa checks out the menu, macaroni and cheese seems to stand out above the rest. She hasn’t had it in a while so she decides to order it. While waiting for her food to come she decides to do some googling for a new storyline. She decides to search for what she ordered for lunch.

‘Macaroni and cheese—also called mac and cheese in American, Canadian, and macaroni pie in Caribbean English; and macaroni cheese in the United Kingdom—is a dish of English origin, consisting of cooked macaroni pasta and a cheese sauce, most commonly cheddar. It can also incorporate other ingredients, such as breadcrumbs, meat and vegetables.

Traditional macaroni and cheese is a casserole baked in the oven; however, it may be prepared in a sauce pan on top of the stove or using a packaged mix. The cheese is often first incorporated into a Béchamel sauce to create a Mornay sauce, which is then added to the pasta. In the United States, it is considered a comfort food.’ (Source)

Just as the two of them finish eating from out of nowhere a cupful of mac and cheese appears in front of them.

“Hi there, how are you doing today?” asks this cup of mac and cheese. 

What is going on? How can a cupful of mac and cheese talk? 

“Would you be interested in learning all about mac and cheese?” the cup asks. National Mac and Cheese Day is coming up soon so if you’d like to come with me, I can share all that I know about this food that everyone loves. We won’t be gone long.” 

Let’s continue - Elsa and Jelly Queen want to learn more about mac and cheese

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?