๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now! ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธFind your Team HERE!

(ENDED) ๐Ÿค  Share your progress in the Wild West Splash event and win shiny Gold Bars! ๐Ÿ™

Comments

• King_Neal
    King_Neal Posts: 1,584 Level 4

I think the Cookie Challenge is sort of like a continuation of the Wild West/Olivia event @Kate3A.

I remember getting something like this after the Tiffi Summer event. As I recall, there were a few of these. After completing the four Dunk the Cookies levels, there is a gift box, and then another group of four levels like Free the Octopuses and a gift box when completing those, followed by another set of four like Spread the Jam.

I am happy to see you got the Olivia costume. Itโ€™s always fun to get new characters! ๐Ÿ˜

• jellyjean
    jellyjean Posts: 416 Level 3

Hi @Lola_Pop , I haven't gotten far but love the sound effect. ๐Ÿ˜

• Kezabelle3
    Kezabelle3 Posts: 2,364 Level 4

Hi ๐Ÿ‘‹

My progress so far..

• LoveDachs
    LoveDachs Posts: 28,156 Level 5
    edited August 2021

Hi @Lola_Pop ๐Ÿญ

๐Ÿค 

I got the event a day late and played 9 out of 10 in a little over an hour, it helped that I went in with 2 timed boosters from the daily rewards. From there you receive some 30 minute ones and if you play fast you can finish using those boosters. I decided since there is plenty of time to play and to chase 30 stars to wait on level 10 because so far the event has been perfect for what I need for the daily quests including coloring bombs. Also if I have time I might go for the 100-150 levels in a week while chasing those stars. โญโญโญโญโญโญโญโญโญโญโญโญ

๐Ÿ˜ปI love the event mainly because of the character, ๐Ÿ™ Olivia has become a favorite of mine. I do wish the level map had been new to reflect the Western motif. I understand that it's underwater, Olivia is an Octopus and that's where she lives but it would be nice to see even if subtle changes to that background to go with costume change. IE: Seahorses rounding up a school of ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ .. various fish๐ŸŸ or ๐Ÿฆcrustaceans ๐Ÿฆ€ busting Broncos ๐ŸŽ or riding a ๐Ÿ‚ Bull..some discarded horseshoes, rope as a border and so on. All that of course when she's not chasing Outlaws ๐Ÿคฃ, a jail would have been cool too.!

I absolutely love the costume, the boots, the hat and rope. She makes the most delightful sounds too. I am a Western fan, would give anything to live on a horse ๐Ÿด ranch but the closest I'll ever get is...maybe a Dude Ranch someday if I ever get to โœˆ๏ธtravel. Thanks to the studio and kudos to the design department cause this is a "hit"! ๐Ÿ‘

Levels 1 & 9

• Grumpy_Old_Man
    Grumpy_Old_Man Posts: 582 Level 4

Here we go:

It's just fun

• Kate3A
    Kate3A Posts: 2,096 Level 4

@LoveDachs what an imagination! Yeah it would look better with the stuff you proposed ๐Ÿ˜

• LoveDachs
    LoveDachs Posts: 28,156 Level 5

Thanks @Kate3A ๐Ÿค—

Maybe I just have too much time on my hands.๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,016 Community Manager

Hello Friendly Cowboys and Cowgirls!

It's time to close this contest and choose the winners...

@spring_queen_18

@Uncle_Bob

@LoveDachs

@aautz1

@nnarkis

Congratulations!!

Please post your player ID and I'll send you your Gold Bars as soon as I can ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks everybody for participating!

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑

Congratulations everyone ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽ‰

• fabke
    fabke Posts: 3,970 Pro Player 👑

@Werner_Cichy no event also

I liked to have Olivia

Congrats to all winners ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‰

@spring_queen_18

@Uncle_Bob

@LoveDachs

@aautz1

@nnarkis

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?