πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Don't know how you are expected to win . . .

Options
paulahillock
paulahillock Posts: 3 Newbie

not sure how you are supposed to win level 258 when they want five cookies dropped but there are never five cookies on the board to drop. I guess this is where my playing this game comes to an end. Take care

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,893 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome

The cookies don't always come down right away. You have to play often and then the 5th cookie comes down. It is done by chance.

Much luck

You also have to clear everything downstairs and work in the line and then the biscuit comes down. Hope you understand what I mean !!! πŸ˜‰

Much luck

• Grumpy_Old_Man
    Grumpy_Old_Man Posts: 582 Level 4
    Options

As @Spinnifix said, they don't all appear at the start. Once you have cleared the first ones, then they will appear. Mind you, they don't always show up the next move. Sometimes you have to make a couple of moves before the next one arrives. Just keep trying!

• chinook964
    chinook964 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited September 2021
    Options

I needed 8 total. using nutcracker. The first two took a few moves cuz had to clear the chocolate candies. Then it took 3 more moves for 1cookie to appear. Depending upon arrangement of board candies, it took 2 to dunk then 1 or 2 more for again only 1 cookie. During the moves to dunk that 1 got 2 chocolate blastballs joined together wiped out all on board. still while filling back up... 0 zero cookies. It took 3 times of using gold bars 10 first time , and more the next and still more the 3rd time. I even used a couple of booster suckers. And Thanks to a last minute surprise fish. Got last one dunked with last move. Kinda ridiculous really. Especially when the whole board is emptied.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?