๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now! ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธFind your Team HERE!

(ENDED) ๐Ÿค— Stay loyal to your friend for the chance to win 20 Gold Bars

DieOmimi
DieOmimi Posts: 37,347 Friends Moderator
edited October 2021 in Contests

Want to participate? Sign upย HEREย in 2 seconds!

๐ŸŒŸ Hello sweet Crushers! Do you stick with your friend in good times and bad?ย 

Show me, your friend, how you lose and win together.

In this contest, I want to see your screenshots of a level where the selected friend didn't help. You stayed true to him and later won the level together.

My two examples are:

1. I lost the level with my friend and didn't use an option to continue playing. I repeated the same level and won it with the same friend.

2. I lost the level with my friend, but took advantage of a free offer for additional moves. I was then able to win the level with my friend.

Rules: ๐Ÿ‘‡

• Play any level from the map. Levels from special events are expressly permitted.ย 
  • You first lost the levelย andย later won with the same friend.ย Both screenshotsย are postedย in one post.ย 
  • There isย no limit to the number of screenshotsย submitted. Useย different friends or costumesย for your posts.
  • The number of stars, the score or the level of difficulty are not relevant to this competition.
  • Please do not edit or remove anything in your screenshot.ย If you want, add your username as long as it doesn't cover your avatar or level number. Fraud or manipulation of screenshots leads to disqualification!

Rewards: ๐Ÿ‘‡

5 lucky winnersย will be randomly selected to receiveย 20 gold bars each for Candy Crush Friends. Multiple entries with different friends or costumes increase the chances of winning.

Dates: ๐Ÿ‘‡

The competition runs fromย 29 September to 13 Octoberย 10.m CEST.

I wish all participants a lot of fun! ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•บ

Terms and Conditionsย here

ยซ13456730

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?