🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Tiffi and Rip time travel to Ancient Egypt

_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend

The Prehistoric Age class has ended and Rip is very proud of how well his students learned. He comes up with an aha moment and thinks that perhaps he should take Tiffi on some time traveling trip so she could see it in person. 

But where should he take her? 

“I’ll take her to Egypt!” exclaims Rip. “I think she will love learning about the pyramids. I’ll give her a call and tell her to meet me at Bamboo Forest but I won’t say why because I want to surprise her.”

And so the next adventure begins. The following day they meet at Bamboo Forest. Tiffi asks Rip how that door got here.

“It’s a time travel door Tiffi,” says Rip. “This is a surprise trip that I planned for you.”

Tiffi gets so excited. A new adventure!

“Where are we going?” asks Tiffi.

Rip tells his little assistant that he wants to surprise her and he’ll explain everything once they get there. 

Tiffi can’t stand the mystery so she asks him once more where they are going. Rip tells her that she’ll find out in a little while. He reaches out to the time machine on the door and starts to push in numbers.

“I will just tell you one thing my curious little friend,” says Rip. “We are time travelling into the past. I see how much you love learning about the past so I thought you might enjoy seeing it live and watching how things began. Are you ready? I have to put in a few more numbers and the door will open. Just stand in front of the door when it opens and I’ll come over to you and we’ll walk through the door together.”

Tiffi follows Rip’s instructions as she walks over to the door. Rip finishes putting in the numbers and joins her at the open door.

Both of them walk through the door and away they go! Where they’ll land no one knows. Well no one except for Rip.

Let’s continue - They have now landed

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?