πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Ice cream cone contest

Hey King World!

It is hard staying on top in this game especially when competing against ice cream lovers! So....when I do finish in first place- I would like my rewards instead of seeing a new event hastily hurried with the words " Trick or Treat" when I feel like it was an April's Fools stunt...lol

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,689 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome

This time I have no event and therefore cannot say much about it. I like to give you the moderators and maybe they have it in the game.

Much luck

@DieOmimi @gr33n3y3z

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,431 Friends Moderator

Thanks for tagging me @Spinnifix

@nicktesla123 Welcome to our King Community at Candy Crush Friends.

I am glad that you have found your way here.

The ice cream cone competition was on the weekend and ended on Monday. At this time (so around noon European time) there were also the rewards for the first 10 players.Β 

The event with Olivia's witch costume only started after that. Both events did not run at the same time. You can also get boosters at this event and at the same time a new costume for Olivia. I have already finished it and was very happy with it.

But I also had events that I didn't like and would have liked to exchange for another event. Here's my idea.

If you also want to have some fun in our community, then take part in our discussion or feedback discussions. We also have regular competitions where you can win gold bars for your game. Please take a look around our competition section and you may find something you like.

I would be happy if I see you often in the community.

• AkumaXX
    AkumaXX Posts: 464 Level 3

We shall reduce the size of race groups. Only 10 out of 100 to get a mere lollipop? Would be better if 10 out of 20 can win.

• DGenevieve
    DGenevieve Posts: 1,749 Level 5

I took this image the other day because it was odd. I never got any rewards although at the top spot (I know, too little, but still..). πŸ˜’

Also, why is everyone else having the same avatar as mine?😳 It looks like everyone else was bots?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?