🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

why does sam's streak disappear during the final day of the contest?

Options
7brewers
7brewers Posts: 3 Newbie

For 3 straight weeks now, I am leading this contest on the final day, and then with less then 24 hours left in the contest, the contest just disappears, so I never get to collect whatever the rewards are for winning this contest...

Why is this happening?....

Answers

• Marsh112
    Marsh112 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
  • DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,602 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @7brewers Welcome to our community at Candy Crush Friends. I'm sorry mistakes happen in your game.

Please check for updates and run them. 

In the star race and ice cream cones, gb collect technical glitches in the game. We reported it to the studio. The studio replied to us that a fix has been made and it will not happen again in the future.

Please give us your player ID, so we can report it to the studio if the error persists in your game. You can post it here below.

If you have screenshots, they are also very helpful.

Thank you very much.

• 7brewers
    7brewers Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Ok, well, I will see if it happens for a 4th straight week or not the next time the contest pops up...Screen shots don't apply here, because for the last 3 weeks, I am in first place, 100+ points ahead of the 2nd place person each week, and then on Day 3 of the contest, the contest is GONE....Disappears completely during the final day...And it does not come back...

I play Candy crush on facebook....I have never seen an update anywhere and wouldn't know where to find an update to click on...I am beyond level 6000, so I am assuming the game updates itself...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?