🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Game glitching

dananelle
dananelle Posts: 968 Level 4

When I have run out of lives instead of giving option to ask friends (or even receive lives) the game just disappears. I have to force close and go back into game to request lives. I am not getting any lives due to this.

I have done ALL the necessary steps and still this is happening.

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,336 Friends Moderator

Hi @dananelle, I'm sorry your game reacts this way when you've run out of life. This may be related to your device. In my game comes only the popup: next life in .... Time and I can ask friends for life. Both on my Andriod device and in the app on Win10.

I also can't offer you any other solution than standard troubleshooting:

- check for updates and run them

- check your storage space, you need at least 2 GB of free space

- make sure you have a stable internet connection

- Force the app to close, turn off your device and leave it off for at least 10 seconds and then turn it back on.

• dananelle

@DieOmimi i have tried that and still happening. It’s a new phone so I have plenty of space. I’ll have to lodge with support

• DieOmimi

@dananelle Thank you for your feedback. If it is a new device, it may be possible that the game is not yet optimized for the device. 

Can you please tell me the device type and version? I would then ask the studio. 

I had another player yesterday with a similar problem. But I don't have any feedback from him yet.

We may receive more requests after the holidays. Technology is a popular gift item for Christmas. Maybe the studio can test some new devices beforehand.

• dananelle

@DieOmimi its an iPhone 13 Apart from the other issue I see about not seeing whole screen this only started happening after last update as it had previously worked ok on this new phone.

I have seen this particular issue in thread above from other players on a Facebook page - link below

https://www.facebook.com/groups/3337782279642764/permalink/4735192446568400/

• DieOmimi

Thank you dear @dananelle. There have been problems with the iPhone13 for some time. I'm sorry it hit you now, too. The first reports were because of the display of the still existing moves. I saw you've been there too. I will give another hint to the studio and hope that there will be a solution soon.

• dananelle
    edited December 2021

Hi @DieOmimi The crashing also happens in my iPad so this isn’t related to iPhone 13. As above it has come to my attention this is happening to other players who have contacted support but nothing gets done.

I believe @LoveDachs has the same issue. Pls let studio know so this can be fixed

• Anck87
    Anck87 Posts: 4 Newbie

Hi , I have the same issue... same simptoms and done all the steps, even uninstaled the game and instaled it again after restar... nothing

• LoveDachs
    LoveDachs Posts: 28,156 Level 5

Hi @dananelle and @DieOmimi .

Yes this has been happening to me for months now. It used to be only once in a while but now it happens at times 3-4 times a week and would probably be more if I was playing daily. I do not have an iPhone, however my phone is the only device that I use and it uses Android.

After it crashes I do send a report, it pops up on home screen after it freezes and crashes. As of today I have not received anything back. It is very frustrating as it happens usually at an inopportune time and I end up losing all my hard work and have to redo level.

Thanks for any help you can provide us with...btw I do try to keep up with cleaning my cache regularly and other junk. Thanks for the tag dananelle. 😉

• DieOmimi

@dananelle @Anck87 @LoveDachs I have already written the report and am waiting for feedback. At first, I only referred to devices from Apple.

I also play on Android (Android 8.0 and 8.2) and have no problems there.

That's why I always try to narrow down what could be the reason for inquiries and what the studio should pay attention to.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?