🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Game error / crash

Options
Anck87
Anck87 Posts: 4 Newbie

Hi,

I'm experiencing some hard time with login in with facebook , I get the attached error and I can not send or receive lifes. Also I do not have the option to view adds for extra moves or candys....

When I have no moves or the number of lifes finishes, the game crashes and it closes itself.

I have uninstaled the game, restarted the phone, cleared the memory, it is a new phone that has no issue with other game or app... I have miltiple errors as per the attached.

Kind regars,

Anca Firs

Best Answer

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,449 Friends Moderator
    Answer âś“
    Options

Hi @Anck87 Welcome to our community at Candy Crush Friends. Nice that you found your way here.

Oh dear, you really have a lot of problems. I'm going to give you some tips.

Save progress in the game:

Select this option if you are playing on an Android device 

Select this option if you are playing on an Apple device 

Crash/freeze screen, difficulty starting up:

Please try all the options below to resolve the issue:

• Force close all apps and restart your device making sure to leave it switched off for at least 10 seconds before turning it back on again.
    • Look for any updates for your device and the game app.
    • Make sure that you have sufficient memory free on your device. We normally recommend having at least 2GB free. If you have less than this be sure to free up some memory to enable the game to run as smoothly as possible.
    • As a last resort, we can try deleting and reinstalling the game as it usually fixes most issues. Simply make sure that your game is safely backed up to your King or Facebook account before proceeding with this step.*

*Please also note that any boosters or extra lives stored in the game may also be lost during this process, so it's worth trying to use them up before reinstalling

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,449 Friends Moderator
    Answer âś“
    Options

Hi @Anck87 Welcome to our community at Candy Crush Friends. Nice that you found your way here.

Oh dear, you really have a lot of problems. I'm going to give you some tips.

Save progress in the game:

Select this option if you are playing on an Android device 

Select this option if you are playing on an Apple device 

Crash/freeze screen, difficulty starting up:

Please try all the options below to resolve the issue:

• Force close all apps and restart your device making sure to leave it switched off for at least 10 seconds before turning it back on again.
    • Look for any updates for your device and the game app.
    • Make sure that you have sufficient memory free on your device. We normally recommend having at least 2GB free. If you have less than this be sure to free up some memory to enable the game to run as smoothly as possible.
    • As a last resort, we can try deleting and reinstalling the game as it usually fixes most issues. Simply make sure that your game is safely backed up to your King or Facebook account before proceeding with this step.*

*Please also note that any boosters or extra lives stored in the game may also be lost during this process, so it's worth trying to use them up before reinstalling

• Anck87
    Anck87 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
  • dananelle
    dananelle Posts: 968 Level 4
    Options

@Anck87 myself and other players have to same problem. There is a thread in here which I will tag you in. It’s frustrating lol when you don’t get lives

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?