🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Let's talk

Options
King_admin
King_admin Posts: 3,310 Level 3
This discussion was created from comments split from: 💞 24 Hours of life 💞.

Comments

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,802 Level 3
    Options

@DaniTheOG

Thank you for helping me understand more ideas than I can understand alone.

@Spinnifix

I have already said this phrase to you many times and I repeat it to you again: "I am not your enemy."

When you understand this, it will be easier for you to communicate with me.

Sometimes I vote for your ideas, but I do not write this standard phrase "Great idea! I voted." Here many players write this. I think it is not necessary to do this.

But when I don't understand your idea, then I ask questions. Sometimes I have many questions, sometimes it's the same question that I ask you several times.

I want you to answer my questions. But you perceive my questions only as aggression towards you. And you will not answer my questions in detail. You answer me aggressively. I do not understand this.

I want to know the answers to my questions. I just want to understand your ideas. And then maybe I could support more of your ideas.

In this thread, we found a common "language" with you with the help of DaniTheOG. I hope that you will not wait for her as a mediator in every Idea that you create.

I hope that we can understand each other with you and without intermediaries, if we speak calmly and exclusively on the topic.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,823 Sweet Legend
    Options

Sorry I do not read it. Because a personal discussion has nothing to do with an idea for a game. Please follow the rules.

@Lola_Pop

• ElenaVorona
    Options

@Spinnefix

If you haven't read my post, how do you know that it has nothing to do with the idea?)))

Now, seriously.

You and I have a difficult relationship in the community. I understand it. And I do not like it.

In my previous message, I took a step towards you, so that we still try to understand each other. But you have now taken two steps back.

You instantly put a wall of rules between us and called the referee Lola_Pop. She has nothing else to do?

What for?

Sometimes, in order for people to understand each other, they just need to talk, and not build walls and call controllers or negotiators.

Are you afraid of me or what?

(I understand that these messages of mine will be deleted. But I made an attempt to understand my opponent and discuss our problems with her. My conscience is clear. But I did not manage to build the dialogue that I wanted.)

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,031 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @ElenaVorona and @Spinnifix ,

I've split these messages because we all seem to agree the idea is good and worth taking to the Studio.

In this case, I think the problems with the translations have ended in mistrust. Nobody can make you go along well, and there's no need for it. Just try to listen to each other.

@ElenaVorona did it, and voted for your idea, @Spinnifix, instead of looking at your name and deciding right away that she didn't like it. And @Spinnifix did it when she decided to explain her idea when she saw your question, @ElenaVorona , instead of seeing your name and deciding you would not vote for her idea no matter what.

So I think it's getting better! It's a difficult relationship because of the said mistrust, but I think you're on the right way, fighting against your bias. 😅

• Spinnifix
    edited December 2021
    Options

Thanks and that's the first time I've heard of it or read that an idea is good and went to the studio. Many Thanks. At least I know that I've done something good and right for all of us players. I just don't want the ideas to degenerate into discussions. That is not the point of the ideas. You can ask questions and I'll be happy to answer them. But sometimes I think it is deliberately discussed and that's why I hold back. I hope you understand!

• Spinnifix
    Options

I only read the beginning briefly and since it was about personal matters, I wrote this little text. I always have the feeling that you want to purposely destroy my ideas. That's why I stay away and I'm a little pissed off. Of course, it has nothing to do with a referee. Only, this should be fixed as it had nothing to do with the idea. Because of your discussions in everything I opened, I'm afraid that the players will stay away. That is the reason. You ask more than questions and more into discussions and that's not the point and I feel offended. Hope you understand what I mean now! It can also be solved differently. If you are for it, just vote and be good. I also don't answer in every idea. I come and vote and go again. If I don't understand something, I'll say it briefly. It will then be explained to me again. I hope you understand better now.

• ElenaVorona
    Options

@Spinnifix

I am very glad that you are ready to discuss our problem.

Thank you for writing your opinion.

Now I will write my opinion.

You say that you are happy to answer all questions. But before that, you say that you don't want the idea to turn into a discussion.

But ... Questions and answers of people to each other - this is a discussion. It's true.

And I can see that you deny it. And I saw this double position of yours in many topics. And I never understood that.

You said that you always think that I want to destroy your ideas.

No. It is not true.

I told you that sometimes I vote for your ideas, which do not cause me any doubts. I'm just not telling you about it, because I don't need your "thank you" for my vote. I read the idea, I liked it, I voted and moved on through the community.

But it just pisses me off when I'm interested in an idea, and I want to know some details about it. But you write back to me: "Guess what I mean. I don't want to explain to you. You don't understand me ..."

And how can I understand you if you do not answer questions about your idea, but write to me that "I came up with it, and then let King digest it." Or do you declare something similar to the fact that I want to "destroy" you.

An ambassador is a diplomat (you love this position). I have not yet seen the manifestation of your diplomatic ability towards me.

I hope that your diplomatic skills and my amateurish understanding of diplomacy will help us find a common language.

I'm not your enemy. Remember this.

• Spinnifix
    edited December 2021
    Options

Hello Elena

Yesterday I didn't feel like reading and answering any more. That's why I'm doing it now. A lot of players have to translate here and there are also Russian-speaking players here. Only you are the only one who keeps asking. Everyone else understands. That is the point. I do not deny anything. I'm not a liar either. I am happy to answer questions, only they have to be within limits. I have the feeling you don't want to understand and your questions are very difficult and some of what you ask has nothing to do with my idea. You always go into something and I tell myself what does she mean now. Some of the ideas are very easy to understand. Even my back translation is the same as I entered first. You really make everything difficult. That's what bothers me. I'm just glad that there aren't many players who are so difficult. Then I would leave everything and no one would be helped. I hope you understand!! You even understood this text, only not my ideas or discussions with surveys. Everything is very strange. Do not you think so, too? I'll be happy to answer questions, I'll try my best. But it shouldn't degenerate into a question and answer game. Because that scares dire players. You can also think about what is meant for yourself. I do it a lot. I don't want to discuss any further. Let's just try somehow in the next idea and hope there is an easy way for us right away. This discussion here is of no use. I am always for the job and take on the situation there. Because this is better !! Hope you understand!

See you in the ideas.

• ElenaVorona
    edited December 2021
    Options

@Spinnifix

Thank you for this post.

I want to answer it in detail. I will use quotes from your post.

"A lot of players have to translate here and there are also Russian-speaking players here. Only you are the only one who keeps asking. Everyone else understands."

Maybe these players are fluent in English. I have no such knowledge. So I ask questions. Am I subhuman? Am I not a full-fledged person? Am I a freak? Are my questions a reason to discriminate against me as a person who does not understand English?

"I'm not a liar either."

I don’t think you’re a liar. I consider you a person who expresses an idea, and then dumps the responsibility for your idea on CM and the entire King team.

"I am happy to answer questions, only they have to be within limits."

When I read this phrase, I was overtaken by a shock. You are ready to happily answer questions. But you have some limits (limits) that I don't know about. Where can I read about your standards and your limits? This is a real shock to me.

"I have the feeling you don't want to understand and your questions are very difficult and some of what you ask has nothing to do with my idea."

Whenever I ask you my first question in your "idea", this question is always about the meaning of your idea. If this question is difficult for you, it is not my fault. It may be so. But if you need my voice and other voices of people who think like me (but they are silent and do not write you messages), you will answer us all who ask questions and everyone who is silent.

To be honest, I don't understand you. You have an idea. You want the idea to come true. This means that you are ready to defend your idea and answer all smart and stupid questions from the players. Because everyone to whom you answer in detail the questions will stand up to defend your idea. I don’t understand why you don’t want to involve players in your idea in this way.

"You really make everything difficult. That's what bothers me. I'm just glad that there aren't many players who are so difficult. Then I would leave everything and no one would be helped."

I had more questions for you. But I will not ask you further. Because this part of your post didn't just shock me, it shocked me super.

You don’t want to help players who have problems translating or understanding your ideas.

We are not easy for you. (Sounds like "lepers.") And you're glad that we are few.

Now I understand why you lost the title of ambassador.

Close this thread, please. @Lola_Pop

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 15,990 Level 5
    Options

Ok..wow!

@Spinnifix and @ElenaVorona as an outsider to all of this I can sort of see where both of you are coming from. First I must say that using translators makes accurate communications difficult. It can leave a person wondering if they are being attacked. I see both of you as caring for the community and wanting to help make improvements. For me, when a new idea is presented, there are times I ask questions about it. I rely on questions asked by others. I see discussions on ideas as a good thing. It also shows the studio that many players are liking/ or not liking the ideas and figuring out possible improvements or things that could go wrong and solutions to fix possible issues. I would think that you would want players to fully understand the ideas so they would vote. Every vote helps. But if some one doesn't understand the concept then they might not vote at all.

Speaking for myself, I vote on the ideas and not the person posting the ideas. So by you two having this discussions isn't going to scare me away.

I see the two of you wanting to be helpful in the community. I see language barriers as being a problem. I see both of you as willing to talk and not wanting to be at odds with each other. I hope you both can come to a peaceful truce.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?