🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Level 3826 bug

jo9999
jo9999 Posts: 3 Newbie

So I should have just passed this level as I finished with a matching 3 green on my last remaining jelly…. But it told me I failed. I have a screenshot if I have somewhere I can share it.

Really disappointed lol

Best Answer

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,795 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @jo9999 - you are absolutely correct - you should have won the level on your last move as long as you moved one of those green candies to create the match.

I have noticed sometimes that if your last move didn’t directly destroy that last jelly(for example using a lollipop hammer), but set up the board thru a cascade etc. that would enable it to be removed, the game doesn’t count it.

You could contact Support to see if they can give you credit for the win (for example if it breaks a streak), but I usually just play on. I have had it happen occasionally when I get a glitch with a continually dropping candy. I usually just leave the level (thus taking a loss) and play it again. If the glitch kept happening then of course I would report it.

Anyway I want to wish you Happy Holidays and a Joyous New Year and hope you continue to enjoy crushing candies and I hope you take part in some of our holiday events and contests!😁

Answers

• jo9999

Sorry figured out how to share the screenshot. Note the 3 matching green - that’s on the last jelly.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 36,988 Friends Moderator

Hi @jo9999 Welcome to our community. You are here in Candy Crush Friends and have a problem with a level in Candy Crush.

Don't worry, I'll have your request moved to the right area and call my colleagues.

@kiara_wael @bearwithme @aijaziqbal @Sukanta_Biswas

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,795 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @jo9999 - you are absolutely correct - you should have won the level on your last move as long as you moved one of those green candies to create the match.

I have noticed sometimes that if your last move didn’t directly destroy that last jelly(for example using a lollipop hammer), but set up the board thru a cascade etc. that would enable it to be removed, the game doesn’t count it.

You could contact Support to see if they can give you credit for the win (for example if it breaks a streak), but I usually just play on. I have had it happen occasionally when I get a glitch with a continually dropping candy. I usually just leave the level (thus taking a loss) and play it again. If the glitch kept happening then of course I would report it.

Anyway I want to wish you Happy Holidays and a Joyous New Year and hope you continue to enjoy crushing candies and I hope you take part in some of our holiday events and contests!😁

• jo9999

Thanks guys - I’ll just kind along just a bit sick of this level lol

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?