🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Costumes not Collected

Options
Solarwave
Solarwave Posts: 243 Level 3

Hi, Am currently on level 1249 and have not gotten any stickers yet for new costumes. Is there stickers yet to be collected? Or do I have to wait for special events to get them? These are what I have in the scrapbook.

Answers

• kittyboo43
    kittyboo43 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options
    I completed Day 1 and all of the week 3 days but day 1 I did not receive my reward. I didn’t submit a report because I thought it would show up at the end of the week to finish Dach’s costume. What’s the point of completing all the daily’s and the entire week if I don’t get the rewards for the costume? Please is there anyway to fix I don’t care when, I can wait. 😊
  • happykook
    happykook Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    Finished week 3 and did not even come close to getting Dachs... this holiday challenge is starting to fall apart more and more...
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,805 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @kittyboo43 Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community and Hello again to happykook :) 

I am sorry to hear that you both have not received (have not been receiving) your rewards after finishing the Holiday Event levels.  

Can you please tell me if you remember whether you have found the Gift Box -- the "Level Reward"?  --  Finding the Gift Box is as important as to beat the Event Levels.  Because, the stickers for the character costumes are placed in that Gift box ONLY!!  While playing tomorrow, please make sure to blast the blockers where the Gift Box is hidden :+1:

With regards to the Dachs costume, it might still show up, as I have been seeing comments by players that he showed up in their game when they logged in yesterday!  Let's wait and see!!  If you still do not get him by end of the week, please post back and I will make a note of it.  

I will not be able to send a complaint till the New Year's as none of the King Team are working due to the Holidays!  

Hope this made sense & clarifies!  Please post back by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below.  

Hopefully you both too will see Dachs in your game soon!  Have a Merry Christmas / Joyous Holidays =) 
  • kittyboo43
    Options
    Yes I did receive the gift boxes after each day. This was the only day I didn’t receive anything which being the first day I thought was strange.

Thanks for replying!
  • flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    edited December 2019
    Options
    PummyRaj said:

Can you please tell me if you remember whether you have found the Gift Box -- the "Level Reward"?  --  Finding the Gift Box is as important as to beat the Event Levels.  Because, the stickers for the character costumes are placed in that Gift box ONLY!!  While playing tomorrow, please make sure to blast the blockers where the Gift Box is hidden :+1:
    Hi @kittyboo43 I want to reiterate and emphasize what PummyRaj said in the previous message. As the Gift box is randomly placed on the board at the beginning of the game, it is possible to complete the level without unlocking the gift box. It happened to me once. I had to retrace the steps and found out that I missed unlocking the gift box from the blocker before completing the round. Good luck with the rest of the Holiday Calendar Challenge. Have a happy holiday season!
  • kittyboo43
    Options
    I know I received all gift boxes for each day/lvl completed because I learned the hard way
    week 1, because I did not see any given instructions on how to obtain costumes (not very helpful) just that you got 3 chances each day.
    But I’ve been having trouble with my game for over a month now and there are other gifts I did receive some kind of gift that was given to us around Christmas that was posted under the our game lives, which I posted about but haven’t heard back. My game always say I don’t have internet but I do, I tried my 2 different networks in my home one for gaming the other for regular internet and media use and then tried just high speed data. Nope nothing so I know it’s the game cause all my other games work. So I’m not surprised that I did get my gift box. I would have posted right after but I thought it would show up at the end of the week. 
    Sorry for responding late I thought I Had responded to PummyRaj . I didn’t see the last response.
    And know the event is over I but spent a lot of boosters to complete the week to get the costume. I wouldn’t have bothered if I missed it because the prizes were not worth it other then the costumes.
  • bltownse
    bltownse Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

I was 50 stickers short after completing week 1

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,445 Friends Moderator
    edited December 2021
    Options

Hi @bltownse Welcome to our community at Candy Crush Friends. Nice that you found your way here.

That's weird. I had the remaining stickers on the last day.

Please try the standard troubleshooting:

- Restart your game several times and make sure you have a stable internet connection.

If that doesn't help, I'll come back and give you more tips.

@bltownse else can you tell me if you played the holiday calendar on only one device or on multiple devices? This is important because there are different calendars with different costumes. 

• bltownse
    bltownse Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Only played on 1 device (my Samsung s21 smart phone).

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,445 Friends Moderator
    Options

@bltownse Have you tried to restart the game several times with a good internet connection and did that help?

Otherwise, please try the following:

• Force close all apps and restart your device making sure to leave it switched off for at least 10 seconds before turning it back on again.
    • Look for any updates for your device and the game app.
    • Make sure that you have sufficient memory free on your device. We normally recommend having at least 2GB free. If you have less than this be sure to free up some memory to enable the game to run as smoothly as possible.

If that doesn't help either, please give me your player ID so I can ask the studio. You can post it here below. Please only the player ID, no personal data!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?