🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Talent across the community!

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,685 Sweet Legend
edited January 2022 in Candy Friends Stories

In the past few months a couple of our game players have ventured into our ‘Candy Friends stories’ area with insightful trivia and story telling. Not only do they play the game and help the players, but now they are also revealing their hidden talent. 

@candycrushinit is a fantastic storyteller. She has a geniune writing talent and I hope that she pursues a career as a writer. You can read all her stories here: A list of all stories I have written so far

@Sofia1992 started gathering trivia about our characters. So far she has written wonderful trivia information on Tiffi, Kimmy and Yeti. She has plans to do this for the other characters too.  You can view her list here: Welcome to Analysis, Theories and facts about our favorite Candy Crush Characters (Info). She has also completed a tribute to Jelly Queen here

@Ashraf just posted an excellent story that you don't want to miss. The story of the Nutcraker🎶 a story of Magic, Courage and Love.💕

I have written several stories on the Candy Crush Friends Saga characters and you can find the list here:Once upon a time ...... Index

We now have a new story writer here in the community!  @Flamemists is in the process of uploading her first story: Royal Cruise | Chapter 1, Cruise's Mail

Let's welcome another new story writer here in the community! @EOTheGr8 wrote Candy Crush: A Sticky Story #1and Candy Crush: A Sticky Story #2.

Before closing I also want to make you aware of Once upon a time, in the Kingdom... that was created by @QueenMia.

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?