🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Help

Options
Tiger62
Tiger62 Posts: 8 Level 2
edited February 2022 in Discussions

other king games grant unlimited lives for some time and make winning badges easier. friends it is almost impossible to play without spending!

Comments

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,904 Friends Moderator
    edited February 2022
    Options

Hello @Tiger62,

I have been playing Candy Crush Friends Saga (CCFS) for several years without making a purchase. I agree that some levels are more difficult, so it is important to choose the Friend for each level carefully. I find it helpful to get my daily reward for boosters to help me win each level. When I am out of lives or boosters, I play other King games until I am recharged.

You have posted in the Ideas section for CCFS. There may already be ideas that you would find appealing, such as one recommending watching ads to get more boosters or gold bars, which I found in our Ideas Archive. It is always best to vote for existing ideas rather than creating a new post for a similar idea, because the ideas with the most votes are more likely to be implemented by the Studio.

Additionally, I recommend that the title of your idea be more specific as to what you want to see in the game. For example, "Unlimited lives" or "Make it easier to collect badges" -- these are two different ideas.

I hope this help.

Thanks for the tag @Diamond Lim. This is not a new idea, so do not add tagging list. Instead we may consolidate it with similar ideas.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,851 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

You are welcome and Thank you for your answering and letting me know. @MountainMom 👍😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?