🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

sweet sequence- streak disappeared

Options
tininha1975
tininha1975 Posts: 1,576 Level 4
edited February 2022 in Support

I would like some help, today when I opened my game I saw that the candy sequence disappeared from my game, and until yesterday it appeared and I still had 20 days of the candy sequence.Can someone help me?

Best Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 39,384 Friends Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

@tininha1975 I just realized that the candy sequence has disappeared for me too. I think this morning of my time it was still there. But I can't explain why that is. I think we'll have to wait for Monday until our CM is back in the office.

• DieOmimi
    Answer ✓
    Options

@tininha1975 I don't have an answer yet. Sweet Streak hasn't just disappeared from you. All the other players haven't had it since Friday either, including me.

I'm going to ask our CM again. I'll get back to you later.

• DieOmimi
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @tintschi13 Welcome to our community at Candy Crush Friends.

For all players sweet Streak disappeared on Friday / Saturday (depending on the time zone), for me too.

We have sent a request to the studio and are waiting for response. Please be patient.

I suspect that there were some bugs related to other events. But I don't know exactly. Only when the studio has answered, I can tell you more.

• tintschi13
    tintschi13 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

Thanks for your answer 🤗

• DieOmimi
    Answer ✓
    Options

@tintschi13 The studio has provided an update for mobile devices (Win10 is coming soon). Please check your store and run the update. You may need to open and close the app several times afterwards. Sweet Streak came back to me and is now displayed at the top of the right side of the screen.

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?