πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Animations Obscuring game play

Lemurtek
Lemurtek Posts: 2,079 Level 4

Firstly, I like the Character animations, they are fun, well done and generally add to the enjoyment of Friends. However, sometimes they actually obscure game play. It's bad enough when they obscure your score on the end screen (Image 1) This can make taking a screen shot with your score clearly showing (for challenges etc) difficult, but it's really annoying when they actually cover parts of the game board (image 2) Misty and Yeti seem to be the worst. The thing is, some of us are not blessed with perfect eyesight, and the game can be hard enough, without additional visual impediments thrown in. This is not really a question per se, just an observation that the studio might think about in future game artwork and animations. Thank you for your time.

Best Answer

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,016 Community Manager
    edited February 2022 Answer βœ“

Thanks a lot, dear @Lemurtek - this is valuable feedback for the Studio and I'll share it with the team right away. 😊

By the way, which device are you using, my friend? Can you please give us make and model?

Answers

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,016 Community Manager
    edited February 2022 Answer βœ“

Thanks a lot, dear @Lemurtek - this is valuable feedback for the Studio and I'll share it with the team right away. 😊

By the way, which device are you using, my friend? Can you please give us make and model?

• Lemurtek
    Lemurtek Posts: 2,079 Level 4

Hi @Lola_Pop - Right now, I am using a Dell Windows 11 Pentium System, 16 GB Ram, GeForce Graphics. It's a few years old, except for installing Windows 11. I also have a Moto G Play android Phone, but raely play games on that because of the small screen size. Please convey my appreciation for the quality of the Games and Artwork and Animations. I do enjoy them, it's just when they intrude in the playing of the game. Thanks again!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?