🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

How do I add friends????

Options
Avioletmind
Avioletmind Posts: 23 Pro Player 👑

I'm unable to add friends ironically in candy crush FRIENDS saga. What gives??

Best Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited March 2022 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Avioletmind

so when you follow the below process no one comes up? Or do you just want to add people you know?

Also, I think it might be helpful if you contact @DieOmimi and @MountainMom They are the moderators for CCFS and they are both at and/ or near the end of the map.

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,645 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hello @Avioletmind, Welcome to our Friendtastic community.

Unfortunately, there is no way to add Friends in Candy Crush Friends Saga at this time. I agree that is ironic! However, you can create or join a team that plays together in the Dachs Delivery Service feature. When you create a team, players may be randomly assigned or they can join your team directly by searching for your team name. Unfortunately, you cannot select team members yourself. Alternatively, you can notify your friends that you have created a new team, and give them your team name to search for. Once they find it, they will have the option to "Join" and will automatically be added to your team. Teams are limited to 20 members, so if there are no spots available, you can "kick" one of the randomly assigned players off to make a space for your friend. These teams only work together for Dachs Delivery Service and not for other special events in CCFS!

There is a Discussion thread that here in the community with players seeking to be on a team. You can contact them by private message if you want them to join your team. Or you can contact others by email.

I hope this helps.

Answers

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    edited March 2022
    Options

Hello my friend,

You can join Team's by looking at them in your game feature and if there is an open space then click on the Team and join in....if your talking about Team's in your game feature, this is a feature that is a King Games feature and we are just placed into a Team with out our choice......if your talking about friend's in the Community that is easy everyone here is friendly to everyone....😉💯

If your wanting to be friend's in other game's then you will have to go to that game area and check out how there Team feature are set up as this is for Candy Crush Friends Saga only, hope this helps you out my Community friend indeed 😉💯

• [Deleted User]
    Options

Hi @Avioletmind

so when you follow the below process no one comes up? Or do you just want to add people you know?

Also, I think it might be helpful if you contact @DieOmimi and @MountainMom They are the moderators for CCFS and they are both at and/ or near the end of the map.

• MountainMom
    Options

Hello @Avioletmind, Welcome to our Friendtastic community.

Unfortunately, there is no way to add Friends in Candy Crush Friends Saga at this time. I agree that is ironic! However, you can create or join a team that plays together in the Dachs Delivery Service feature. When you create a team, players may be randomly assigned or they can join your team directly by searching for your team name. Unfortunately, you cannot select team members yourself. Alternatively, you can notify your friends that you have created a new team, and give them your team name to search for. Once they find it, they will have the option to "Join" and will automatically be added to your team. Teams are limited to 20 members, so if there are no spots available, you can "kick" one of the randomly assigned players off to make a space for your friend. These teams only work together for Dachs Delivery Service and not for other special events in CCFS!

There is a Discussion thread that here in the community with players seeking to be on a team. You can contact them by private message if you want them to join your team. Or you can contact others by email.

I hope this helps.

• Avioletmind
    Options

Just to completely clarify... There is no way to "add friends"? Like you could in like candy crush saga? The way this is set up I have no way to ask for lives.. or give any for that matter.

• Avioletmind
    Options

My only option is my mother... Who doesn't play anymore.

• [Deleted User]
    Options

Hi @Avioletmind

Just to clarify, there is no known way that I have heard of to add friends. However, you could contact tech support and ask them to manually give you players as friends.

Here is the link (if you need it?):

Also, they might ask you for your player ID and sending them the screenshot you just posted might be helpful too.

Good Luck! I hope it gets fixed.

• Avioletmind
    Options

Thanks! I'll try that!

• Avioletmind
    Options

Update... A month later they still have not solved my friend issue. They just continue to send me troubleshooting emails that don't apply to my problem. I'm so frustrated with King. It honestly has me considering deleting all my games.

• MountainMom
    Options

Hello again @Avioletmind,

Usually players are assigned random "friends" when they download the CCFS app. I do not understand why this did not happen in your case. Have you tried the recommended troubleshooting tips

Make sure you have the latest version of the CCFS game. If an update is available, please run it.

Then try the standard troubleshooting tips: even if you may have already performed some of them

- check your free memory on your device -- you need at least 2 GB

- clear the cache

- force close all apps and restart your device. Make sure it's turned off for at least 10 seconds before turning it back on.

Also make sure you have a fast and stable internet connection.

Let me know if you see a set of random "friends" after taking these steps.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?