👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Ouch!

Options
Jelly_bean_hearts
Jelly_bean_hearts Posts: 461 Level 3
edited March 2022 in Candy Friends Stories

Tiffi and Yeti looked down from the bottom of the peak, seeing Kimmy in pain

”Sissy, you ok?” Tiffi asked.

Kimmy was groaning in pain. Tiffi looked concerned and worried. Worse, she was afraid Mr Toffee found out that she was lying just because of Kimmy’s sprained ankle.

”I don’t think so. Can we just go hime please?” Kimmy cried.

Tiffi sighed and she and Yeti help Kimmy get back on her feet.

“ Hope you sister feels ok,” Yeti told Tiffi as she and Kimmy went straight home.

When they reach home, a lot of negative thoughts raced into Tiffi’s mind. Tiffi knocked the door, feeling worried and scared.

Mr Toffee opened the door, saying, “Tiffi, guess what? I’m adopting you and you can be Kimmy’s younger sister! Isn’t that so divine?”

Tiffi revealed the truth to him. From a smile, Mr Toffee’s face become shocked. He carried Kimmy and took her to Tiffi’s room.

”So let me get this straight. Both of you were venturing into the Candy Kingdom without telling me?”, he reprimanded them, “I told you Tiffi, Kimmy can’t be seen in public. It poses a danger to her.”

Tiffi wanted to know why Mr Toffee would not let Kimmy feel the outside world but she did not want to cause any more trouble and chaos to him.

”I think I made my decision. Starting tomorrow, Kimmy will stay in her room for 1 whole week. That means she does not leave the house and no adventuring for her,” Mr Toffee decided.

”But,” Tiffi said.

”It’s settled already,” he told her and left.

Kimmy lay down of Tiffi’s bed, crying nonstop.

”I’m sorry sissy. I shouldn’t have forced you to get out of the house and lie to dad about the venturing thing. This is all my fault.” Tiffi apologised to Kimmy.

Kimmy looked at Tiffi, feeling miserable and upset. Tiffi hugged her tight, patting her back at the same time. Kimmy felt better, or at least, a little bit.

”I promise Kimmy, I will never force you to do anything that you can’t do. Promise,” Tiffi told Kimmy.

The end.

Start at Beginning Adventure begins (reposting this because of a glitch) — King Community

Part 1 Meet Tiffi — King Community

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?