๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now! ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿฅณ Go to level feature! YOU wanted it, the team made it possible! HERE
๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธFind your Team HERE!

No more scrolling: share your thoughts about the "Go to"-feature!

Options

Comments

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Thanks @Lola_Pop that will make life that much easier ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿฐ

• maf34100
    maf34100 Posts: 52,548 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Lola_Pop let me describe how the go to level works or does not work for me

1. Lets assume that I am at level 315 and I want to go to level 204
    2. I must scrol down to level 301 and the "go to level" comes up showing 300
    3. I cannot key the level # 204
    4. I click go and it takes me to level 300
    5. I must scroll down to level 281 and the "go to level" comes up ashowing 280
    6. I will click go and it takes me to level 280 and so on

Actually I keep scrolling and it helps only to go through the opening to the lower chapter

Also if I reach level 204 and win the game I go back to 315. So if I want to repeat level 204 I will go through the same steps.

Is this the way this feature was disegn for or I have a "wrong" version of it?

Do I have to do something differently?

• Hetheru
    Hetheru Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options

I made it to the 2 000 level in Candy Crush Friends! Yeah ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿฝ

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,366 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! ๐Ÿ‘‘

Well done and Thank you for your playing Candy Crush Friends Saga! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„

Hot topicsย right now in Candy Crush Friends Sagaย hereย and in King Communityย hereย ๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿ‘‘

Please post your screenshot of your current level on milestone level badges' threads that you can claim these milestone level badges on your view profile on King Community :

Level Clubs: badges for reachingย level 1000,ย level 2000,ย level 3000,ย level 4000ย andย Level 5000ย in the gameย ๐Ÿ˜Š

Looking for Friendly badges?ย Here's the ultimate badge list! ๐Ÿ˜Š

You can also participate on Candy Crush Friends Contestsย hereย andย General Contestsย hereย that you can chance to win gold bars on this game. ๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ‘‘ Join our Kingdom and get this royal badgeย hereย and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge)ย here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Communityย here! ๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿคฉ

Youย can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etcย onย my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. ๐Ÿ‘‡

Have a nice and safety day! โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š

• MollyS
    MollyS Posts: 6,849 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hello @Lola_Pop and @DieOmimi

I have the same issue as @maf34100. I now get the pop-up shown here but I cannot key in a level number. This can't be the way it's supposed to work? This means we still have to scroll ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,716 Friends Moderator
    Options

@MollyS you have to empty the field first (I always take the back button). Then you can enter a level number and you will get to the episode in which the level is located. You still have to scroll a little. For example, if you enter 187, you end up at 200 and still have to go a little way. But I think that's better than going through many portals for half an hour.

• DieOmimi
    Options

@maf34100 you must first remove the level number. Click in the field where the level number is displayed in the go to button, use the back button and delete the displayed level number. Then enter the level number where you want to go.

• MollyS
    MollyS Posts: 6,849 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Thank you @DieOmimi but that's exactly the issue. It will not allow me to delete the level that is showing. Can't click or type in the level box at all

• maf34100
    maf34100 Posts: 52,548 Level 5
    Options

Thank you @DieOmimi I cannot delete the level number as it does in @MollyS 's case.

• DieOmimi
    Options

@MollyS @maf34100 this is indeed very strange. It works for me (and for many others as well). I play on Android mobile devices and on Win11.ย 

On which devices do you play? Did you check if you might have an update?ย 

My app version is 1.80.6 on both devices.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?