🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🥳 Go to level feature! YOU wanted it, the team made it possible! HERE
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

No more scrolling: share your thoughts about the "Go to"-feature!

Comments

• Shakursant74
    Shakursant74 Posts: 2 Newbie

I like the game it gud but my mine keep cutting off every 30 min feature gud I like it

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,486 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Thank you for your playing Candy Crush Friends Saga! 😊

Hot topics right now in Candy Crush Friends Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️👨‍👩‍👦👑

Looking for Friendly badges? Here's the ultimate badge list! 😊

You can also participate on Candy Crush Friends Contests here and General Contests here that you can chance to win gold bars on this game. 😉

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• Erika22
    Erika22 Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited August 2022

* 😀😀😀😀

*Edited by CM: 🤔 Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - Our House Rules 

• Diamond_Lim

Hello there! @Erika22 👋

Thank you for your playing Candy Crush Friends Saga! 😊

Sorry for your reply because we can only use English Language that we can understand and help you on King Community. Don't worry! You make sure use Google Translate to translate English Language and repost your comments with using English Language on next time. You can also read the House Rules here! Thank you for your understanding! 😊

Hot topics right now in Candy Crush Friends Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️👨‍👩‍👦👑

You can also participate on Candy Crush Friends Contests here and General Contests here that you can chance to win gold bars on this game. 😉

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

• ambiej
    ambiej Posts: 15 Level 2

Can’t wait! I’d love to be the chosen few!

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,335 Friends Moderator

Hi @ambiej , the "Go to" feature is now available to all players. Haven't you seen it in your game yet?

Please tell me what happens when you go to the last portal and click on the portal. The feature should then appear as a popup.

If this is not the case for you, please contact us again.

Thank you very much.

• armin50
    armin50 Posts: 22 Level 2

در سطح 2متوقف شدمکمکم کنید دق کردم نمیشه بازی کرد

• Diamond_Lim

Hello there! @armin50 👋

Sorry for your reply because we can only use English Language that we can understand and help you on King Community. Don't worry! You make sure use Google Translate to translate English Language and repost your comments with using English Language on next time. You can also read the House Rules here! Thank you for your understanding! 😊

If you have playing Candy Crush Friends Saga, you can check more this game's exciting news and contests here :

If you are not playing Candy Crush Friends Saga, please select your correct game area here. 😉

• semosy88
    semosy88 Posts: 13 Level 2
    edited September 2022

*Edited by CM: 🤔 Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - Our House Rules `

• semosy88
    semosy88 Posts: 13 Level 2

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?