🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Kimmy’s backstory

Options
Jelly_bean_hearts
Jelly_bean_hearts Posts: 461 Level 3
edited April 2022 in Candy Friends Stories

Kimmy has been weeping for the past five minutes. She felt better now, but not that much. Tiffi was guilty about what she had done. She regretted forcing her sister to explore the world with her, knowing that it was dangerous.

”Sissy, please don’t be mad at me. I’m sorry. I should have listened to you. This is all my fault,” Tiffi apologised.

Kimmy looked at Tiffi and embraced her, “I’m not angry with you sis. Why should I be angry at my little sister. I forgive you but please don’t do that again.”

Tiffi nodded, promising not to cause any more trouble again.

“Actually, I want to show you something,” Kimmy told Tiffi.

Tiffi watched as Kimmy took out a box and opened it. There, Kimmy showed her a diary found in the box. The cover was brown and dusty. The pages even had a yellowish-brown colour.

”I wrote this diary before you landed here,” Kimmy said to Tiffi and showed Tiffi her stories.

Tiffi read the stories she wrote. It contained a lot of memories: from Kimmy’s life to her adventures. Everything. Then, Kimmy showed her a story, a story about her in the Soda World.

Backstory link in the comments

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?