🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Sad ending

Options
Jelly_bean_hearts
Jelly_bean_hearts Posts: 461 Level 3
edited April 2022 in Candy Friends Stories

Kimmy opened her eyes in shock and looked around. She was in a room which looked like cardboard. On the outside, Kimmy could see that she had a broad smile on her face.

“What in the Soda World is going on?” Kimmy wondered.

Her mind was still blank after the drown. She searched for a way out but unfortunately, only walls were surrounding her. She felt upset as she was trapped with nothing or no one to save her. She was all alone, feeling devastated. Kimmy buried her face and started weeping and sobbing uncontrollably.

🍭🍬🍭🍬🍭🍬🍭🍬🍭🍬🍭🍬🍭🍬🍭🍬

“Oh my! I’m so sorry that happened to you,” Tiffi told Kimmy.

Kimmy closed her diary and cried. Tears trickled down her cheeks, which then dripped onto the cover of the diary.

“Being stuck in there was like a nightmare to me,” Kimmy said to Tiffi, with tears in her eyes, “The fact that I was alone and nobody saved me stabbed my heart so much. That’s why stepdad was so worried about me and wouldn’t let me out. He was afraid something worse might happen to me. I’m too vulnerable of danger.”

Tiffi pitied her sister so much. She could not believe how Kimmy was neglected all these years. Tiffi knew she had to do something to help her sister.

“I love you sissy, and I’ll always protect you, no matter what,” Tiffi said and gave her a warm bear hug.

Kimmy started wiping her tears and hugged Tiffi back.

Now that’s what I call sister love, am I right?

Beginning Kimmy’s backstory — King Community

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?