1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Friendly brainstorm: ALL ideas welcome!

Options
Lola_Pop
Lola_Pop Posts: 12,026 Community Manager
edited June 2022 in Discussions

Hello, Friends!

Are you up for some good creative fun? Feeling dreamy today? If so, let's dream and brainstorm together!

How?

Let's just start by finishing this short sentence: "In my dream, Candy Crush Friends..."

Why?

Well, to have some fun and some laughter together, but also to inspire the Friends team πŸ€— Who knows what ideas we might spark in the team πŸ˜‰

"I'm not creative at all..."

Everybody is creative! Being creative is a skill that can be trained. So let me give you some tips:

🍬 Use all your senses: how does the game look, sound, and smell in your dream? If you could touch the characters, what would they be like? How would the candies and blockers taste?

🍬 Share your feelings: how do you feel in your Candy Crush Friends dream? How do the characters feel?

🍬 Think about features, events, dance moves, music, rewards, maps...everything counts!

🍬 Read other comments- let's inspire and build on each other's ideas! A dream is better if it's shared 😊

🍬 Don't be shy- this is just to have fun! All ideas are welcomed, no matter how big or small they are!

That's it! Let's start and see where it leads us πŸ€—

"In my dream, Candy Crush Friends..."

Β«13

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?