🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

What are rainbows?

Options
Jelly_bean_hearts
Jelly_bean_hearts Posts: 461 Level 3
edited June 2022 in Candy Friends Stories

Jellybean, as usual, was writing a story based on a special event. Since this month is the month of rainbows, Jellybean decided to write a story about rainbows. There was a bandage on her right leg because she had a blister after walking for hours yesterday. As she was typing her next paragraph, a puff of rainbow smoke appeared as Tiffi and Kimmy arrived at Jellybean’s office. Apparently, Kimmy was trying out her rainbow superpower and accidentally teleported into Jelllybean’s room. When she saw the two sisters, Jellybean freaked out.

”Kimmy, Tiffi! You scared me guys!” Jellybean said in a shocked tone.

Jellybean cleared the rainbow glitter on her desk. Then she turned to Kimmy. Her red ribbon had the colours of the rainbow and her clothes were multi-coloured.

“Wow Kimmy! You look beautiful!” Jellybean complemented Kimmy.

Kimmy blushed and thanked her. Tiffi, the curious sister, looked around Jellybean’s room. It was as if a rainbow had vomited in her room because her room was so colourful. Everything around her was pastel rainbow. The walls, the carpets and so was the bed and stress-relieving toys.

”Jellybean, why is your room so colourful? Do you love rainbows? Does rainbows have a meaning towards you?” Tiffi questioned Jellybean.

Jellybean laughed and answered her question, “Yes, I love rainbows. And it’s true, rainbows do have their own meaning. While some people say that rainbows are a symbol of peace, luck and new beginnings, a rainbow means friendship and love to me.”

Tiffi nodded, trying to understand what Jellybean had said. Then she turned to Kimmy and told her what rainbows mean to her but she kept quiet. Odd. Jellybean took a popsicle from the kitchen and it had a beautiful rainbow pattern that awed Tiffi.

“That ice cream looks delicious,” Tiffi said.

Jellybean giggled and then turned to a sad and miserable Kimmy. She hung her head and did not say a word.

”Is something wrong Kimmy?” Jellybean asked Kimmy.

Kimmy took a deep breath and answered Jellybean’s question, “I can’t tell you but I can show you. It’s a horrible memory. I’ve ever told Tiffi about this but not to anyone else.”

And with that, she took Jellybean and Tiffi’s hands and a cloud of rainbow glitter surrounded them. Then, the three of them disappeared and they were off to the Soda World.

Continue —> Warm welcome — King Community

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?