🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

HAVING TO HIT GO AFTER HITTING "TIME WARP" THINGY TO GO DOWN IN LEVELS

Coreena_Lilly
Coreena_Lilly Posts: 103 Level 3

Playing Candy Crush Friends, & your newest update....when you want to go down in levels you hit the "time warp" thingy....not sure what you call it. & now it asks you if you are sure you want to go to the next level down. So now you also have to hit GO. It's not a good feature. If I wanna play some of my favorite levels I don't need to be wasting time having to hit the "time warp" & Go as well. At least make it so you can enter the level you want t go to and then hit GO!!!!!

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,347 Friends Moderator
    edited June 2022

Hi @Coreena_Lilly welcome to our community. 

The "Go to" button works like this: If you want to go down through your next portal, it will appear:

You move your cursor into the field with the numbers. Then you delete the digits that are in the field and enter the level number you want to go to. 

Here is an example from my game (It's in my language, but the function is identical):

First, there is a level from your current episode. Then you go into the field and delete the digits, in my example I delete 5420.

If the field is lee, you can enter your desired level. I enter level 187.

Then you press the Go button and the function will bring you to the episode in which your desired level is located:

You now only have to take a few steps to your desired level but no longer go through several portals. Do you know how long I go from my level to my desired level without having this feature? It takes me almost half an hour. That's why I'm very grateful to the studio for this feature. 

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask them. Here in the community, everyone is very helpful.

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,513 Friends Moderator

@Coreena_Lilly,

The "Go-To" feature is relatively new in Candy Crush Friends Saga. I empathize with your frustration that the feature defaults to the current level and having to erase it before entering the level you want to go to. However, we are extremely glad to have this feature. It is especially helpful to many players who participate in the challenges and contests in this forum. I encourage you to check out our CONTESTS where you can win unique badges for your community profile and boosters and gold bars for your Candy Crush Friends Saga game.

• Coreena_Lilly

It doesn't work for me. I tried that. I took a video. I'll see if I can attach that. No cannot not sure why.

• Coreena_Lilly

I CAN NOT erase it and enter the level I'd like to go to. If I could do that. I'd be happy. That would bean awesome feature. & I can't add a video to this. To show you or anyone.

• DieOmimi

Hi @Coreena_Lilly I'm sorry it doesn't work for you. Can you please upload the video to me. It should be possible if you have saved it on you tube. You can copy the URL and upload it with this icon: 

Please also let me know what version of the game you have, what platform you are playing on (android, IOS, Windows) and your Game ID. You can find them here. We then have to ask the studio if a feature doesn't work properly for some players. 

For example, I'm using Win11, My app version is  1.82.1.0 (you can find them in your store)

My Game ID is (technical identifier) 5688606047

To do this, please go to Profile and double-click on the King icon. Thanks. 

However, please do not publish any personal data (name, e-mail, address). 

• Coreena_Lilly

No. I did not save to YouTube and do not want to. I play on my laptop, windows 10, the game I downloaded from the Microsoft Store.

I had submitted a "COMPLAINT/PROBLEM FORM" with king and have now sent a tech Wayne the video. I now know a few of my friends in the game also have this feature and it works for them.

I'm hoping mine will be rectified. It is a good feature if it works.

I just logged in and it still doesn't work. I cannot click on the level # to erase the # there and then enter what level I want. I took a screenshot

• Coreena_Lilly

PROBLEM SOLVED

I just went into the game and had a thought......after I hit the portal and the box came up...I was trying to click on it with my mouse...but then I thought....hmmmm, what if I hit the backspace on my keyboard, so I did and guess what...IT WORKED BEAUTIFULLY!!!!  

So my problem is fixed and IT IS a GREAT FEATURE!!! For once!!!!

With all the bad changes that have been happening in King Games!!!

Thank you kindly

• DieOmimi

Hi @Coreena_Lilly, I'm very happy that it works for you now. 😅 Now you can use it to quickly go back to your favorite levels. I always use the feature to complete my daily quests. Depending on the task, I go to level 187 and collect colors or play with Odus. At this level you can also collect color candies or coloring candies. 🤩

Have you already collected badges in the community? We offer these for milestones (level 1000 here) or for our clubs if you get over 100,000, 300,000, 500,000 or more points on a level. A list of our badges is here: looking-for-friendly-badges-heres-the-ultimate-badge-list

I hope to see you in the community more often. 😍

• Coreena_Lilly

Ohhhhhh, I hadn't thought about those really low levels that I LOVED. With having to only go through 20 levels at a time it was a pain in the butt.....but now...this is a game changer. Thank you. Happy playing, stay safe and healthy.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?