πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Doesn't work

Options
minnaj
minnaj Posts: 169 Level 3

FYI, The animal on the far right is frozen and you can't use it to play. Needs a fix.

Best Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,457 Friends Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hi @minnaj, welcome to our community at Candy Crush Friends Saga.

Your screenshot shows that you haven't fully collected Rachel, the raccoon, yet. You only have 100 out of 500 stickers for Rachel. That's why you can't use them yet. Only when Rachel is in your scrapbook can she help you on your levels.

Please use the alternative Yeti or Odus. Both are offered to you as a character.

Basically, you should also make sure that you have the latest version of the app and have enough storage space on the site. You need at least 2 GB.

• DieOmimi
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hi @minnaj you can always ask me. I'm at the end of the map and have 53 characters/costumes in my scrapbook.

Since you've already completed over 1000 levels, get a pretty badge for your community profile. Just post your card with your current level here: Β level 1000.

Answers

• DieOmimi
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hi @minnaj, welcome to our community at Candy Crush Friends Saga.

Your screenshot shows that you haven't fully collected Rachel, the raccoon, yet. You only have 100 out of 500 stickers for Rachel. That's why you can't use them yet. Only when Rachel is in your scrapbook can she help you on your levels.

Please use the alternative Yeti or Odus. Both are offered to you as a character.

Basically, you should also make sure that you have the latest version of the app and have enough storage space on the site. You need at least 2 GB.

• minnaj
    minnaj Posts: 169 Level 3
    Options

Thank you very much for the explanation. I find I'm having an exceedingly hard time learning how this game works, what all the different animations mean, etc. I appreciate your assistance.

• DieOmimi
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hi @minnaj you can always ask me. I'm at the end of the map and have 53 characters/costumes in my scrapbook.

Since you've already completed over 1000 levels, get a pretty badge for your community profile. Just post your card with your current level here: Β level 1000.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?