🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Can’t see how many moves left with Apple 14 phone

Options
mzprec1ouz
mzprec1ouz Posts: 2 Newbie

Hello I was wondering if there would be some patch for new apple phone users so they can see how many moves are left. The “dynamic island” on the phone covers up that top middle area. Thank you

Best Answer

Answers

• goestoeleven
    goestoeleven Posts: 35 Level 2
    edited September 2022
    Options

Sigh. New year / new phone / same problem:

every year when the new iphone comes out it seems King is late with a version that supports the changing screen form factor.

once again the remaining moves counter in Friends Saga is obscured by the new notch (or digital island), which makes game play on an iPhone 14 Pro Max near impossible.

it is not possible to show an example in a screen shot, as they always appear correct, but just imagine a thick black bar blocking the move counter, and you’ll get the idea.

when will a corrected version be available?

thanks in advance!

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,449 Friends Moderator
    edited September 2022
    Options

@goestoeleven thank you very much for your hint. I suppose it's the same problem as it was a year ago with the iPhone 13. A player had submitted a photo where exactly this problem was visible. The player had photographed the screen of the new device with his old device.

I will take it as a reference for the studio. I create a report for our community manager, who then reports it to the studio. Since we are now in the weekend, the report will not be sent until Monday.

We will then have to wait for a response from the studio. Please be patient.

• DieOmimi
    Options

@goestoeleven look, please, this is the photo from the last year. Is it the same this time?

• goestoeleven
    Options

Yep - virtually the same issue, although with the 14 Pro/Max, the black bar floats slightly below the top of the display, so some video is visible above the black bar

• DieOmimi
    Options

Thank you @goestoeleven. If you still own your old device, you may be able to use it to take a photo of the display on your new device. Sometimes it's just small sequences where the studio has to correct. Every detail helps.

Thank you very much.

• goestoeleven
    Options

Good idea. See attached

• DieOmimi
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @mzprec1ouz Welcome to our community in the forum of Candy Crush Friends.

The error you encountered is already reported.

To be informed about the status, please go to the first message. You can find them here: move-counter-is-blocked-on-iphone-14-pro-max.

Please let me know your device if you are using a different one than in the message (see green font). Thank you very much.

• Turman
    Turman Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Everything works fine except you can’t see how many moves you have because it’s completely covered by the dynamic island. It’s hard when you don’t know how many moves you have remaining.

• Turman
    Turman Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Will there be an update to address this?

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,645 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hello @Turman and Welcome to our Friendtastic community!

This issue has already been reported to the Studio (developers). We are waiting for an update on the resolution, or you may see it in your game soon.

You can see the other thread HERE -- the bold green font indicates a hyperlink to the other post on this issue.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?