πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Long issue: Yeti takes wrong target against cookies

AkumaXX
AkumaXX Posts: 463 Level 3
edited September 2022 in Support

Almost in every cookie level, whenever Yeti puts a wrapped candy, he will almost always put it *above* a cookie and waste it. Take this level for example, the wrapped candy at orange circle shall have been at red circle. This issue has been on for more than half a year.

Best Answer

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,504 Friends Moderator
    Answer βœ“

@AkumaXX, I am not privy to the code for Yeti's super power, but I understand the point you are making. I, too, would have expected Yeti to place a wrapped candy next to the jelly fish in your example. I count on such placement for the Dachs Delivery quest requiring a wrapped candy to be matched with a jelly fish. I have been lucky most of the time, but disappointed at other times. If this phenomenon continues, I will forward your concern to our CM.

Answers

• Laurenmlh
    Laurenmlh Posts: 1,184 Level 5

I'm not entirely sure what the reasoning behind where the wrapped candy gets placed but it's not always in the best spot even when it's not cookie dunking..... I think it just lands on the board. I don't remember this being different when I started playing two years ago.

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,504 Friends Moderator
    Answer βœ“

@AkumaXX, I am not privy to the code for Yeti's super power, but I understand the point you are making. I, too, would have expected Yeti to place a wrapped candy next to the jelly fish in your example. I count on such placement for the Dachs Delivery quest requiring a wrapped candy to be matched with a jelly fish. I have been lucky most of the time, but disappointed at other times. If this phenomenon continues, I will forward your concern to our CM.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?