1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธFind your Team HERE!

Celebrating year anniversary

Options
Princess_Jessica
Princess_Jessica Posts: 8,178 Jelly Moderator

Hello everyone ๐ŸŒธ

Happy Candyversary to me ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿง๐Ÿง

Today I received this message it has been a year now since I started playing friends. I have accomplished so much within that year ๐Ÿฅ First I entered the hall of fame ๐Ÿ† Now the champs of champions working on earning all those badges and ๐Ÿฅ‡I am currently on level 1,669 and going. I have made so many friends in the community ๐Ÿ‘ญ Before I came into this community when I opened the games they was just games to play ๐ŸŽฎ but after I came into the community they became much more. They are a part of my everyday life now and without the community to come to everyday i would be lost. When I've had a rough day at work i know when i get home i can count on coming to the community and relaxing maybe even having a good laugh ๐Ÿคฃfrom reading some comments. I never imaged I would become a mod but I did!!!. I never imagined when coming into the community I would have so many supportive friends who have been here on a daily basis for me. I am a blessed person to be part of the community. So come help me celebrate my year anniversary everyone ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽˆ

Thank you all in advance ๐Ÿ˜Š have a great day, enjoy the games, good luck in all your contest ๐Ÿคž

ยซ134

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?