🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Can I save my progress onto my king account

Options
Bojan_candy
Bojan_candy Posts: 45 Level 2

I just want to ask if I can also have the same progress with all of my king games saved onto my king account like I do on my Facebook account

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,970 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @Bojan_candy welcome to our forum at Candy Crush Friends Saga. 

Yes, it is possible to sync your progress. Please read the following article (follow the green font):  can-i-sync-my-progress-between-facebook-and-king-com

I am (this is my personal opinion) not convinced that a synchronization with Facebook makes sense. We've had complaints on almost all of our community's forums lately because Facebook often goes down and players can't play or get unspecific error messages. We in the community have no control over how stable Facebook is.

Please also note: once you have synced your King account with a Facebook account, it is not possible to remove that account and sync it to a new one.

Thank you for playing Candy Crush Friends Saga.

• Bojan_candy
    Bojan_candy Posts: 45 Level 2
    Options

@dieomimi thank you for the advice, I tried to sync my accounts but it always says that Facebook is not active. Do you know why this is the case and if so can you please help me out so that I can sync my Facebook progress onto my king account ?

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,970 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @Bojan_candy, I don't know. I know from the complaints of other players that Facebook is very unstable. If the steps from the link I gave you don't work, it could be Facebook. I therefore ask our Community Manager @Minatozaki if she has up-to-date information.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?