Options
bgy280
bgy280 Posts: 2 Newbie

my events and extras when I change to my new iPhone 14 plus from my iphone 11

Answers

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 11,297 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @bgy280, Welcome to our community. You have posted your question in the forum for the Candy Crush Friends Saga game. .Our game doesn't have 6578 levels yet, so you are probably referring to the Candy Crush Saga game.

I can ask a manager to move your question to the correct forum, but that might take a while because all managers are very busy. Maybe you want to go to the right forum yourself to get an answer faster. Click on the following hyperlink (in green font) to get to the forum of Candy Crush Saga: candy-crush-saga/support

In the meantime, I suggest you go to King.com and download the game from this website. When you launch the game, you should get the opportunity to "log in with an existing account." Use the credentials that you logged in with on your previous iPhone and let us know if you got your game progress back. You should also get back any gold bars you have, but not your boosters because they are stored locally on a single device. If you still have your old iPhone, you should be able to keep playing your game and use those boosters.

Thank you for playing King Games.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?