1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธFind your Team HERE!

Golden tea party - Part 2 does not appear

Options

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,490 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @istuff, @kalanilehua, @Dvest, @DGenevieve, @quad5, @pinerose, @psycholett36 the studio tried to bring Part 2 of the event back into your game. Unfortunately, it did not work for everyone. I apologize to you for the glitches, but I can't change it. I'm sorry and I hope that future events will be more stable and you can complete them.ย  ๐Ÿ˜…

Some of you have had a little message in the game and received some goodies. I know it's not a substitute for the event. It should be a small gesture of goodwill.ย ๐Ÿ˜˜

@RetroK283, @Nammygirl68 I'm sorry you didn't receive Part 2. At the moment, there is nothing we can do because the remaining event duration is not enough to complete the event. Thank you for getting in touch. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

Despite the glitches, I hope to see you again as loyal players of Candy Crush Friends Saga - hopefully with happy news. ๐Ÿค—

• RetroK283
    RetroK283 Posts: 16 Level 2
    edited November 2022
    Options
  • DieOmimi
    Options

Hi @RetroK283 I'm really sorry I can't help you with this event anymore. If you notice something soon and something is wrong in your game, sign up right away and don't wait. Most of the time, it does not settle itself alone if it has an imbalance for at least two days.

As for the gold bars - well I can't send you any. However, you can participate in our competitions for a chance to win gold bars. You can find them in the contests section. I can also pick them out the links if you are interested. ๐Ÿ˜˜

Thank you for playing Candy Crush Friends Saga.ย ๐Ÿค—

• RetroK283
    edited November 2022
    Options

@DieOmimi Its a nice gesture but it's Just Not the Same!!!!!! This was the third time i got cheated out of events on purpose, Whats the point of giving me the golden event If they are not gonna give me the second half I Want them to restore this now, First the jubilee event fiasco, then the hollywood misty event now this, i mean the links would be nice, But I wanted the gold event :(

• RetroK283
    edited November 2022
    Options

please pay no attention to this reply apparently this reply took too long to process and i cant seemed to delete this one

• DieOmimi
    Options

Hi @RetroK283 can I help you in any way?ย 

How far have you actually come in the game and have you already earned milestone badges? We also have badges for the scrapbook. If you would like to compete with other players, come to our Weekend Challenge.

I really want you to feel comfortable with us and be a valuable part of the community.ย 

By the way, a new costume event will start tomorrow. I hope it comes into our game without problems and glitches.ย ๐Ÿ˜…

I also missed the last costume because of a breakdown and was already looking forward to Olivia, the sorceress. Unfortunately, my game is sometimes affected by glitches and I'm just as sad as you are. I can only hope that it works at the next event. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

• RetroK283
    Options

@DieOmimi i hope so too, i was fortunate to get olivia's outfit, i was just sad about not getting Jelly Queen's jubilee outfit and that was the one i wanted the most because its rare and hard to get her costumes due to them changing the time limit and making the difficulty impossible on the last levels, this gold tea party was supposed to help me out in getting a big load of gold bars since i normally don't pay for gold bars at all and because of there glitches it was just a heartbroken setback even support couldnt give me a better compensation only giving me 20 :(

• Nammygirl68
    Nammygirl68 Posts: 24 Level 2
    Options

@RetroK283 you got compensation?

Only thing I got was an apology...and being on a fixed income makes buying gold almost impossible.๐Ÿ˜ฅ

• DieOmimi
    Options

Hi @quad5 thank you for your understanding.

As far as the Friendsgiving event is concerned, you should actually have a notice for 2 days. I have none. Therefore, I am afraid that the event will not appear in mine (and maybe yours).ย 

I just sent a complaint to support from my game (and received a bot response). ๐Ÿ™„

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,274 Crushing Legend
    Answer โœ“
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?