πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
🌈 Rainbow Run Event & Contest 🌈
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Why am I running out of moves so quickly?

Options
KimberlynVega
KimberlynVega Posts: 4 Newbie

This is probably the 4th or 5th time this has happened to me. I'll start a level, it'll pass out all my little boosters and helpers. Right when it's done, it says I'm out of moves, ends the level, takes the life, subtracts the boosters I chose, and whatever streak I have going, has now been lost. I don't know why this keeps happening. 😞

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 38,764 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @KimberlynVega welcome to our community at Candy Crush Friends Saga.

What happens to you has also happened to me on some levels. Whenever the playing field is designed in such a way that either at the side or at the top there are blockers that must be removed so that other candies can move up.

If you have time boosters from the Dachs delivery or any other reward, the power of your friend/character will be activated. It can happen that the candies then explode without adding damage to the blockers on top or side. This means that no other candies can move up, there are no possible combinations and the game is terminated.

The solution would be to wait until the time boosters are up. Then you can play "normally".

But can you please tell me the level. I'd love to watch it in my game. Maybe I can give you other tips.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?