πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

(FINISHED) 🌟 Choose Your Favorite Character / Talent (WEEK TWO) 🌟 🌟 🌟 WIN FREE GOLD BARS 🌟

Options

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @melissa1972 Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful King Community πŸ€—

This contest about voting for "one of the Friend's characters according to their talents".

I think you got it mixed it up with some other context! Would you like to take part in this contest? Only few more hours left for the competition to end.

If so, please go to the first page, and vote for a character from the given choices and give a reason why you have chosen that character.

Thank you.

• PummyRaj
    edited August 2020
    Options

Hello dear @Werner_Cichy Hope you are having a great weekend πŸ€—

Can you tell me why you chose Odus as your character of the week?

What part did you like from his story? Unless a reason is mentioned, the players are not eligible to win the goodies πŸ˜…

Hope to hear from you soon, because the contest will be ending tomorrow!

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello @NicoleBarlow417 @Noha_ali and @shannonrburch πŸ€—

Hearty Welcome to all of you to our Wonderful King Community 🍭

Can you please tell me why you voted for those characters? Without a reason, I will not be able to consider you as contestants!

Hope to hear from you soon, because the competition will be ending tomorrow.

• PummyRaj
    Options

@Iffo @yumz @anushkanegi

Hello and Hearty Welcome to the New comers to our Wonderful King Community πŸ€—

Looks like you all have not given a reason as to why you have voted for your character! In order to get a chance to win the Gold Bars, you must give me a reason why you have chosen them as a character of this week.

The Contest will be ending on Monday, so make sure to post your reason before that πŸ˜ƒ

Hope to hear from you soon 🍭 🍭

• PummyRaj
    edited August 2020
    Options

@SuOtter78 @Ashraf and @JeffWeinshker

Hello and Hearty Welcome to the New comers to our Wonderful King CommunityΒ πŸ€—

Looks like you have not given a reason as to why you have voted for your character! In order to get a chance to win the Gold Bars, you must give me a reason why you have chosen them as a character of this week.

The Contest will be ending tomorrow, so make sure to post your reason before thatΒ πŸ˜ƒ

Hope to hear from you soon 🍭 🍭

• Ashraf
    Ashraf Posts: 8,495 Sweet Legend
    edited August 2020
    Options
    King Chewy – Stand-up comedy
    ✨King Chewyβœ¨πŸŽ‰

{ Stand-up comedy } πŸ€ͺ

πŸ”΄ I chose him because I need to enjoy watching his talent ... these are tough times πŸ˜“ and we need to watch some comedy shows.

πŸ€ͺπŸ˜πŸŽ‰βœ¨

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,290 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Odus – Mime

@PummyRaj , Thanks, it was a nice weekend for me. I have admired Odus since dreamworld. That's why I voted for him. I am a fan of him

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello dear Friends πŸ€— 🌺

A Very Happy Monday to you all 🌻 I am closing the thread now as the contest has officially ended πŸ˜ƒ

The winners of this contest will be announced soon.

Please head for this week's contest by our @Sofia1992 -- read more stories about the characters to vote and get a chance to win Gold Bars ---> Talent Show - Week 3

All the Very Best and have a Crushastic Day 🍭 🍭

• redzi13
    redzi13 Posts: 91 Level 2
    Options

odus.

Hi is my favourite.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?