๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธFind your Team HERE!

Odus Challenge

Options
Just_Me-2
Just_Me-2 Posts: 274 Level 3
edited September 2020 in Support

Please see screenshots and advise. This notification popped up on Monday 8-31-20 and it was supposed to end on Sunday 9-6-20. I have already completed 6 quests and to my surprise I just got another notification saying that I did not make it. How can I finish 10 quests in 2 days when there are only 3 quests available per day? I did not even win the bronze so I am really confused. Thank you.

ยซ1

Answers

• mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    edited September 2020
    Options

Hi @Just_Me-2 Are you asking about how to play the Odus challenge ? For Odus challenge you have to play daily quests that they give us 3 quests per day. And if you can get 5 quests before the time run out youโ€™ll get 1 lollipop as a price when the challenge is over, 7 quests for 2 lollipops, and 10 quests for 3 lollipops ( you can play from previous levels to get your quests done). Then thereโ€™s a bonus round after if you finish with 10 quests, that I honestly donโ€™t understand howโ€™s is it possible to do 10 quests in 2 days ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ. For the record you have to keep taking your screenshots whenever you finish with your daily quests as it doesnโ€™t really have any indication to tell us how many we already did, invade something happen with your game.

• Just_Me-2
    edited September 2020
    Options

Hi mysticalmysty,

My keyboard is so sensitive. I was typing the post but for some reason while erasing a sentence the screen scrolled and I accidentally hit the send button with an incomplete question. I managed to do an edit to post my original question. Thank you.

• mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Options

Hi again @Just_Me-2 Yup, that exactly happened to me too, I got the bonus round challenge on Monday, I did my 6 quests ( obviously no one can do more than 6 quests for just 2 days and this morning I get the same pop up like you had, saying the challenge is over and I didnโ€™t win anything not even for 5 quests counts. Hopefully the last pop up was just a glitch ๐Ÿคžor else I donโ€™t know what else to say ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi and welcome to the community.

Dear i also recieved the same message. But the original Odus challenge is designed to finish on Sunday like last week challenge. I think as explained above that it might be a glitch or may be there was something secret round which i also didnt complete๐Ÿ˜€.

But you should complete your tasks untill Sunday and i hope we all will get our Rewards on that.

Thanks and have a nice day ahead.๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ

• Just_Me-2
    Options

Hi mysticalmysty, aijaziqbal and rajdeeptb,

I am going to do the daily quests and finish them as best as I can till Sunday. I just completed another 3 this evening and took a snapshot. I really hope this is just a glitch because I sure can use some gold bars. Thank you!

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,656 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Their team is still testing this new event that means it's still not complete to be fixed to everyone on this game. ๐Ÿค”

So we hope this new event fixed until it completed and the test is finished/completed. ๐Ÿ˜Š

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. ๐Ÿ˜Š

๐Ÿญ Have a nice and safety day! Sugar Crush! ๐Ÿญ

• Nikhil_Kakde
    Nikhil_Kakde Posts: 31 Level 2
    Options

Hi, I completed the secret challenge and this is what I got-

It was supposed to end on sunday, but somehow I received the prize on wednesday.

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Just_Me-2 and the gang ๐Ÿ˜Š

I've passed your feedback to the team so I'm waiting on a reply as to if there is an issue or any changes has been made. In the meantime, just keep crushing it ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ˜‰

• Just_Me-2
    Options

Hi QueenB, terrazas1325 and Diamond Lim,

Thank you for the responses. Let us hope for the best that this can be fixed and those affected will get the reward eventually. Congratulations to Nikhil_Kakde for being so lucky in receiving the 15 gold bars even though the challenge does not end till Sunday.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?