🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Let's play - Answer the crusher question above you

Comments

• slidey
    slidey Posts: 275 Level 3

@bearwithme we played cards against humanity the other night. Does that count?

Q: What are you looking most forward to doing when this pandemic is over?

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator

That counts @slidey

I'm looking forward to going to the movie theater and seeing some of the great movies that have been postponed because of COVID-19.

What do you think will be the biggest change in out society because of COVID-19?

• gr33n3y3z
    gr33n3y3z Posts: 9,493 Level 5

I really hope I'm wrong on this,but I think the biggest change after the covid-19 outbreak will be a few different things like social anxiety, anxiety in general,OCD. I think depression will be a huge impact due to money loss and small businesses going under. I also see brighter out comes after the covid-19 like people uniting and becoming more stronger then ever, and we all will be much more prepared as a whole world for future diseases.

What's a new hobby that you learned,after being cooped up?

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager

You might be right, @gr33n3y3z - I also hope we'll get stronger together and review our priorities to focus on what really matters... Let's see how it goes but let's try to stay positive.

As for the hobby... I finally had time to start doing yoga properly, so I'll go with that. 30 minutes every morning actually really makes a difference 🤗

I liked that question, so I'll go for the same: What's a new hobby that you learned,after being cooped up?

• mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend

A : For the past 4 months or so, I’ve been enjoying aquascaping and learn how to breed some neo-shrimps, I’m getting better on aquascaping but still got no luck on breeding shrimps.

Q : Fall seasons is here, meaning horror movie seasons on the tv, do you have any favorite horror movies ?

• bearwithme

I'm definitely a horror movie fan @mysticalmysty and have a movie buddy who will go see them with me. A fairly recent one we went to go see was Get Out - that was really good and also the remake of IT and IT 2. But I also enjoy some of the classics like Nightmare on Elm street or Hellraiser.

Speaking of scary movies - do you read ant scary books like Stephen King and if so - what is your favorite book?

• actipton80
    actipton80 Posts: 426 Level 3

I don't read scary books or watch scary movies because they are too violent or otherwise intense for me. They put things in my mind that I don't want there.

Do you have books that you like so much that you could read them over and over again?

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager

@actipton80 - It will sound cheesy but I love "The little Prince" 🥰

Question 👉 What's your favourite movie of all time?

• bearwithme
    edited September 2020

Wow - that's a hard one @QueenMia - there are quite a few movies I've watched multiple times.

This may sound a bit of a weird choice but I really like the Fifth Element. It's funny, has lots of action, stars Bruce Willis (a favorite of mine) and is set in the future (I love Sci-Fi).

Do you have a favorite song? If you are in a relationship - do you have a song that you identify with that special other person in your life - an 'our song'?

• actipton80
    actipton80 Posts: 426 Level 3

I don't have a single favorite song. I get on kicks where I like certain songs for a while, and then I like something else. My favorite genre of music is classical. I'm not in a relationship so there aren't any songs that mean anything to me in that way.

Where is your favorite vacation spot?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?