๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now! ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธFind your Team HERE!

Re-release costumes?

Laurenmlh
Laurenmlh Posts: 1,184 Level 5

Hello fellow addicts,

Was curious if there are any plans to Re-release costumes? I see in the scrapbook thread many that I don't have... I've only been playing a year or so. As silly as it is, i miss working towards costumes at the end of levels!

So can we get more costumes? Please?

ยซ1

Comments

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager

Hi there @Laurenmlh and warm welcome to the Candy Crush Friends Community ๐Ÿค—

Hehe, I could not agree more! It's so much fun to collect all the Friends! There will be some re-release soon... along with new costumes! So watch this space and keep an eye on the game not to miss a thing ๐Ÿ˜‰

How many characters did you collect so far?

See you around ๐Ÿ’

• Laurenmlh

@QueenMia

Thank you, I stop in every once in a awhile, usually to ask a question or see if someone else is having an issue.

I have 45(or there about) so far, very excited to hear about release and new ones! Can't wait to add to my collection! โค๏ธ

• BarbaraYager
    BarbaraYager Posts: 59 Level 3
    edited September 2020

@QueenMia Re-release costumes? My User Id :6397369196

Pc Windows 10

These Are The Costumes/ Characters I Don't Have:

1- Tiffi -Vampire

2- Tiffi - Looks Like A Pig hat On Her Head

3- Tiffi - Thanksgivine Turkey

4 -Otus - Eagle

5- Otus - Pumpkin

6- Yeti - Galaxy

7- Nutcracker - Thanksgiving Pilgrim

8_ Nutcracker -King Of Hearts

9- Nutcracker - King Of Spades / Or Diamonds

10- Nutcracker - Lephracaun

11- Racheal - The Racoon

I Do Have 41 Characters Thus Far.

i Have been playing For Quit A While. But, it Took Me A Bit To Understand How Some Events Worked.

And, I Had Missed Quit A Few, I Guess Being Excited over A Game That's As Awsome As This And Not Much Sleep.

Will Cause A Person To Miss Some Things. ๐Ÿ˜•

Hopefully The 11 I Don't Have, Can be Re- Leased Again, So I Can Add Those To My Collection.

Wishing And Hopeing That It Can Happen For Me.

Sincerly: BarbaraYager

P.s. I Haven't Been That Long Started Doing Posts here,

Cause in A Way I'm A Shy Person.

• BubbleGumSoda
    BubbleGumSoda Posts: 4,891 Level 5

Hello ๐Ÿ‘‹ welcome to the community

I know is fun collecting costumes and characters but like @QueenMia say just wait until costumes are re lease and about yeti Galaxy you have a Samsung Galaxy if you do go to galaxy store download candy crush friends enter to your account wait 4 or 6 minutes and you well receive galaxy yeti

Note: there's a list where you can get galaxy yeti if you wait to much that means that you are not going to receive galaxy

• Laurenmlh

@BarbaraYager

Hello ๐Ÿ‘‹

In my experience everyone here is super friendly and ready to answer any questions, don't be too shy ๐Ÿ˜Š

Galaxy yeti is (I believe) only available via Galaxy S10 and higher. I tried to get it myself and I have a 9 so I don't qualify. Not sure if the community can help with that one.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator
    edited September 2020

I find out about galaxy yeti existence just now. ๐Ÿคฃ yeah probably only some Samsung galaxy devices are eligible. I have samsung galaxy a20, I downloaded the app a month ago bur nothing happened and I'm not sure where I should look ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

@terrazas1326

• Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5

Hey @Pitty_Kitty .

If you want to get Galaxy Yeti, you need to follow the instructions from here. Since you have Samsung Galaxy A20, you should already have Galaxy Yeti in your game.

Woah @QueenMia . Why do I have a feeling that you and your team prepare something more for us?

Anyway, I can't wait to get some outfits for our characters back cause if you think that I started to play from August 2019, well, I missed some too!

• Pitty_Kitty
    edited September 2020

@Sofia1992 I see, thanks for the instructions! I downloaded the galaxy app and when I logged in, a message popped up and a wrapped gift was going to open but then Tiffi appeared and said nope, no gift anymore, becase it seemed I've already claimed it. But I don't know what gift she meant. ๐Ÿ˜… and when did I do such thing, in the google play app? ๐Ÿคฃ

the istructions say I should wait for 24/48h for the costume to appear so I'm still hopeful

• Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5

Hey @Pitty_Kitty . Any luck of getting Galaxy Yeti or not yet?

• Pitty_Kitty
    edited September 2020

No, I didn't receive it ๐Ÿ˜ฅ I even played some new levels in the galaxy app but I got nothing. Maybe the costume is not available anymore ๐Ÿ˜”

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?