๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now! ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธFind your Team HERE!

Get Olivia or not

sawasdee
sawasdee Posts: 53 Level 2

If all stars are collected will get Olivia or just Costume. Or both.

ยซ1

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,670 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

The best thing to do is play it to the end and see it. because I don't know and still have a few levels ahead of me.

Hello, for the newbies I hereby warmly welcome to this community Would like to welcome. Here is a link that will help you further !!! Explore and discover the community, take part in the competitions and post diligently in the different areas. But please stay with the topic, otherwise there could be difficulties. Please also follow the rules in English to post. Then get on your way and I wish you a lot of fun here. We are always happy to answer any questions. Good luck

ย I want to help you and navigate you better through the community.ย 

Hereย &ย hereย is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community!ย Hereย you can find all games at a glance.ย Hereย you get answers to the most common problems andย hereย you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.

I wish you a nice day & have fun ๐Ÿ˜Š I am always available for questions and help.

Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified.ย ย ๐Ÿ’–

• sawasdee
    sawasdee Posts: 53 Level 2

I got sticker100/500,๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5

Hey @sawasdee .

Welcome to our sweet community. In order to get Olivia, you need to complete her 10 special levels from her side map.

After, the star chaser even will appear and you have to collect 30 stars (if I remember right), in order to collect her.

You actually collect Olivia cause Olivia doesn't have any costumes yet.

And oh boy, you have and that special event with Misty's new outfit.

I noticed that @gr33n3y3z has it too!~ You are so lucky!~

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,003 Soda Moderator

@Sofia1992 the event this time is different and if it should be as you say then something went wrong with the event. I completed the 10 levels for Olivia and 45 stars for Misty costume but I didn't get enough stickers for Olivia to unlock the character nor enough stickers for Misty to get the costume. I got 100/500 Misty stickers after completing starchaser like in the screenshot above and then the event banners and all the collected stickers of the event disappeared from map and scrapbook, as if I never played the event in the first place. No Olivia or Misty costume. Is this like sunny tales at this point? will there be another challenge next week?

I play on android mobile

@BarbaraYager had a similar experience on w10, she didn't get Misty, I'm not sure if she was able to get Olivia

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑

Hi @Sofia1992 @Pitty_Kitty, I already have Olivia in my scrapbook but I got Oliviaโ€™s map which I had to do and then I had Misty starchaser, 45 stars, to get and then I also got only 100 stickers ๐Ÿ˜” Then nothing, no other event to get those other stickers ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ Weโ€™ll have to wait and see ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,003 Soda Moderator
    edited September 2020

@Nat09 Well at least you still have Misty stickers on your scrapbook. It's something. ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸปI don't have anything even though I won both challenges with some efforts ๐Ÿ˜ช. troubleshooting didn't help. Let's hope this is a glitch that will resolve by itself and another challenge will come.

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑

Iโ€™m sure weโ€™ll get some explanation tomorrow @Pitty_Kitty ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป

• BarbaraYager
    BarbaraYager Posts: 59 Level 3
    edited September 2020

@Sofia1992ย  @Nat09 @sawasdeeย .

My ID: 6397369196

My Device Pc Windows 10

i already have oliva in my scrapbook, i did the olivias oclove event anyways got boosters. then mistys spotlight event popped up. collected 45 stars. then when i checked my scrapbook there was an icon under to be collected. was a costume for misty called. Misty The Movie Star. i collected 200 stickers. total stickers to collect 500. then when i played 1 regular classic level . next thing i know the misty icon from my scrapbook dissapeared. i took screenshots of everything for proof. i will post them here.

Look At My Screenshots 4 what happened Yesterday Evenning.

P.s. I Know Her Costume Was Epic cause it says soo. which i got screenshot of that too.

As U Can See I Took Screenshots For Proof Of What Happened To Me Yesterday.

I Hope This Gets Straightened Out. Cause i Would Like To Add That Costume To My Scapbook, Like 100% Added To It.

• Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5

Hello everyone.

Thank you so much for posting screenshots and feedbacks about Misty's New Event.

Also, have no fear cause I will tag @QueenMia so her and her team to give us some more explanations about what happened in this event.

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    edited September 2020

Hello dear Friends ๐Ÿค—

Misty got too excited and showed up a little too early... She took Olivia's place and we had to send her back home (that's why it disappeared from your game). But don't worry, she'll be back very soon again though - And those of you who collected stickers won't lose them ๐Ÿ˜‰

So for now let's enjoy crushing candies with Olivia ๐Ÿ™ Happy playing everyone, don't forget to have fun ๐Ÿ’

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?