🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Not getting credit in Daxh delivery

FallenAngelwing
FallenAngelwing Posts: 12 Level 2
edited September 2020 in Support

UserID 

I am having a problem with the Dach's delivery game not recording new level wins and crediting me the win toward achieving a particular task. I don't have a screenshot of the wins because I haven't taken screenshots each time i win something. It's very frustrating and I've been spending A LOT of money on additional gold bars to finish some of these levels and not getting credit for them, by the time I've won and moved to check status update on that specific task I have been working on, its too late to report it hasn't been recorded. It's happened to me multiple times in the Hard Level wins task and thr Animals task. Both seem to be sticking and not giving credit.

Please help.

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@FallenAngelwing Hi and welcome. Please make sure your device and game are up to date and please sign out and restart your device and then log back in and see if this resolves your issues.

If you have made any purchases for these that have failed due to this fault please contact customer support from your game and they may help you with this and the screenshots will be very helpful to prove your points.

Thank you

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,862 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

How about you tried these steps that I hope this helps. 😊

If it's still not worked, you can click on "Contact Us" on bottom of the page then select "Problems with purchase" and then "Purchase items are not received" and finally you ask a problem and send Game ID (How to find your Game ID) that I hope they will help you but it taken longer.

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊

🍭 Have a nice and safety day! Sugar Crush! 🍭

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,946 Candy Moderator

Hello @FallenAngelwing and a very warm welcome to our Friendly King Community. I am sorry you are having these issues with the Dachs Delivery Event and I can certainly understand your frustration. One of the Community Manager's has a post about the latest version of the event here. It continues to be a work in progress and unfortunately that means sometimes there are problems along the way. I encourage you to also post in this thread the problems you are having so this feedback can be provided to the studio.

If you haven't really ventured out into the community - I encourage you to stay and explore, meet new people from around the world who share your love for the various King games, make new friends, get help on difficult levels, share tips and tricks you have picked up, enter contests and just have a lot of fun!

Here is a guide to help you as you explore the various areas in the community!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?